Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Acid One

Doom II TV Ad

Guest Acid One

I've heard, long ago, about some TV ads of Doom II, with a priest or something like that. Does anyone knows about it, or know where I could find this on the net?

Tks.

Guest Sir_Fragsalot

I once saw an ad for Doom64... it was the doom guy having "flashbacks". The voice over was saying stuff like, "They killed them all." and there were shots of frantic gameplay in between profiles of the Doom guy's head.

Guest doomgod12345

i have seen all the doom TV adds i saw the doom1 add were it showed some levels and a amry guy said "DO YOU GOT WHAT IT TKAES TO GET OUT ALIVE?" yea i saw the doom2 one too and doom64

Guest David_A

I remember someone talking about it back in the day... It switched back and forth between a priest reading one of them apocalyptical passages from the Bible and a pinko demon charging the player, which was killed at the end of the commercial.

Guest PainoMan
doomgod12345 said:

i have seen all the doom TV adds i saw the doom1 add were it showed some levels and a amry guy said "DO YOU GOT WHAT IT TKAES TO GET OUT ALIVE?" yea i saw the doom2 one too and doom64

doomgod12345, I think you're full of it.

Are we talking about commecials for the pc versions of Doom and Doom II, or console versions?

I highly doubt id would have had the resources to pay for a television commercial when the original Doom came out. Now, when they came out for the PSX, I might believe that.