Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shaviro

TRTCC. We need to clear this up...

Uhm. I got news posted on DooMWorlD about TRTCC Progress. Andthere were some Screens too. Then i got SHITLOADS of angry guys comming in...

When i Posted TRTCCBeta i was VERY proud of what i had done...
But now i realize that the Levels are ugly like shit. The exe is crap. Too many errors. But the purpose of the Beta was for testing the EXE. Some did the right thing and mailed me about it. And others started Whining about TRTCC. You had every right to do that. Those maps are a discrace. But dont blame The RTC. Blame me. I did those maps, like i did everything in TRTCC.

TRTCC's maps are being redone. And i would like you all to forget the ugly beta and start (If you can) looking forward to TRTCC Final 1.0.

I promiss you it will be something else. More details are being added. More believable envoirement is being created. Scripts are being implemented. i'm working REAL hard to rebuild my reputation.

All i'm asking is to play TRTCC Final 1.0 when it arrives.
Can you forgive the stupid Beta?

Please reply to this with your comments on the matter!...

Calm down. I didn't play the beta but this is the last place I'd come to get a final opinion on whether to finish anything I'm working on. I hope you're making maps because you like being creative and not because you think you have a job to do for the people who come here, because that is just the wrong way to go about it, and you'll get quickly discouraged or overwhelmed.

Hey...

I would have done TRTCC whatever people think!!!

i like doing maps. But i DO like when people play my wads and enjoys it too!

OK I played the beta and there is one thing I would like to get off my chest: I hate the rapid-fire shotgun! It just doesn't "feel" right. I want my regular slow shotgun, thank you very much.

please convert your bitmaps into gif or jpg files so we dont have to wait 2 hours to see screenshots of your levels

and you should be making levels for yourself and no one else. theres always gonna be someone there to criticize, live with it!

I am making levels for my self. But i would like people to try it to.

Yes, it was a mistake about the BMP. Wintex needs BMP. So i converted it to BMP by mistake.

The homepage design is being changed, so you will have to wait a little. By then, new screenshots will appear. Its gonna be a KICK-ASS design. Thanks for supporting!

Shaviro said:

Yes, it was a mistake about the BMP.

No it wasn't, that entire page loaded in 4 seconds for me. I like "true" images, none of that compression crap. Maybe a choice for BMPs and GIFs would better suit people who still use dial-up modems (cough).