Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mac-vile- whore

DOOM64 ON EMU SCREWEY ARRGH!!

Guest mac-vile- whore

ARRRGH!!!!When i try too play doom64 on my ultrahle emulator sometimes the textures are all screwey and sometimes the sprites are all fucked up too what should i do?Is it because i have a voodoo3?And if so WTF do i do???please help me:(

Probably because you have a voodoo3, yes. I'm in the process of sending back my voodoo3, I think they are awful- I just hope the voodoo5 is nice ;)

Guest fraggle`

It's probably the emulator. Bear in mind that emulators will probably never act exactly like the real thing - with a complex game like doom you're probably even more likely to have problems with it.

Its possible he has a botched ultrahle, but I ran doom64 on my version flawlessly, one of the only roms that did.

Guest Nuno Correia
Teppic said:

Probably because you have a voodoo3, yes. I'm in the process of sending back my voodoo3, I think they are awful- I just hope the voodoo5 is nice ;)

There's a new UltraHLE version that corrects the garbled text bug on 3dfx cards.

I once heard of a rumour about a Banshee Pro (i.e. better-V2-performance version)... did it turn out to be the V3? If so, BAD MOVE! :P

Guest PainoMan

Being a name in the emulation scene, this may come as a surprise, but N64 romz are still warez right now. The N64 is still a viable system and companies are still releasing games for it.

Come back in a few years after the Game Cube has been released and there are no more releases for the N64.

Btw, I bought my copy of Doom64 just the other day for $6.99 at Blockbuster. If that's too expensive for you, you need a job.