Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

DOOM FOREVER???(!!!)

Well, all of your Doomers, as you know, the Doom Community gets smaller (THIS IS A FACT) because of this damn shit fucking new games as Unreal "Fuck this Game" Tournament and Soldier "loser motherucker" of Fortune.
What would YOU do (if you could without getting into a jail) against the guys (gays), who play these damn Games?

My idea: "PERFORATE THEIR ENTRAILS"

(advertisment for our Homepage "http://internet.exit.de/orbitint"

But many gamers will come back to Doom after getting sick of that crap. It is unbelieveable and amazing, that after 6 years so many peolpe still cares about Doom and this proofs its quality. No one will care about "Soldiers of Fortune" in a few years. If the Doom community gets smaller - that is natural after this long time but the "Hardcore-Doomers" will stay and keep the community alive. Look for some very old games and you will find that there are still websites about them (Wolfenstein, etc.).

Doom forever? Yes - because this game is unforgetable and I am sure there will be people who love it for a very long time.

Guest destROYer

I dont give a shit what they play or think just as long as they dont bother me - its a free world play what you like just dont preach to me about it - unless i like it too :)

Go see a psychiatrist would be my suggestion. It's someone with a different opinion than you, BFD.

Guest LRM

Yah, that's why I'm afraid that once Doom 3 comes out, (I'll never ever be able to run that on my computer) People will forget about Doom and Doom2. Doom is so fun because it's simple, completely customizable, and it can run fast on any computer, making it a game with universal appeal in some way, even if you dislike violence or think that doom is satanic. I play lots of the new first-persons on my consoles (Perfect Dark, Turok 2) But I always come back to good ol' doom!

!DooM ForeveR!

See a doctor. Halflife stopped me playing doom, since for me it was the only worthy sequel in terms of playability.

Guest Aiylyn
Peter Heinemann said:

But many gamers will come back to Doom after getting sick of that crap. It is unbelieveable and amazing, that after 6 years so many peolpe still cares about Doom and this proofs its quality. No one will care about "Soldiers of Fortune" in a few years. If the Doom community gets smaller - that is natural after this long time but the "Hardcore-Doomers" will stay and keep the community alive. Look for some very old games and you will find that there are still websites about them (Wolfenstein, etc.).

Doom forever? Yes - because this game is unforgetable and I am sure there will be people who love it for a very long time.

Sure, other games may be really bad, but there's no reason to be homophobic about it.

Dammit, man, you should be ashamed of yourself, just do what you like, and let people do what they want.

Teppic said:

See a doctor. Halflife stopped me playing doom, since for me it was the only worthy sequel in terms of playability.

Teppic
I have Half Life and it doesn't stop me to play Doom !!!

Lets the original games become GODs !!!!!
They have created the way to heaven !