Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duke Nukem

this would be cool if ya could help me out

Guest Duke Nukem

ok, here we go. Noone probably knows how or it isnt possible but i would like to know if i can rip stuff from silent hill. The files on the cd are...odd. there are only 4. I know you may not know considering it is probably easier to rip from wads on the psx version of doom. But if you have it please put it in and try and figure it out. I really would try and look at the sprite models and get some sounds or the eerie music from it. Thanx alot

well Duke ! ... i don't really know whats is your problem but if you want all map on the psx version of Doom ! well it's the same has is on the PC version. i thinks it just the last map of Doom2 that are not the same as on the PC.

Guest destROYer

X-doom ... what the fuck are you talking about?

Well, try PSMPlay. Get it at the PSX Utilities section of Zophar's Domain, http://zophar.net

That was a big idea that Tekken 2 started, I believe. By slamming all the files together it makes it more difficult for people to pirate the games. In theory, anyway. There's several utilites to separate the files, so long as you have a good free gig on your harddrive to work with.

Guest Duke Nukem

Thanx Deadnail, but as for you dumbX, notice the name of the post. Hell, i didnt even like doom for psx and if i already have the PC version why would i get that crap?

destROYer said:

X-doom ... what the fuck are you talking about?

hes saying the maps in the psx version of doom are the same as the pc version except the last level