Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

Portraits

I think it's time to put "please do not use existing portraits, make your own" in HUGE letters and put it on the forum sign-up page :)

BTW I have no portrait myself, but it is annoying when you mistake the poster for someone else cause they have the same portrait (there are like 5 other people with the body on the brick wall that deadnail has).

I don't mind at all if someone uses my portrait. The board is set up so anyone can select any of the faces except Ling's anyway, so there really nothing anyone can do about it.

Guest PainoMan

I think it's about time somebody ACTIVATED the face gif I uploaded a week ago! HINT HINT Linguini

Guest doomgod12345

hey u people must understnad once uploaded the pic is for all to use. it would be like a public phone you cant just go outside and say it is yours and only you can use it.

PainoMan said:

I think it's about time somebody ACTIVATED the face gif I uploaded a week ago! HINT HINT Linguini

Yea, you're right! Where is Linguica? Why he don't want to enable our gifs? I can't live faceless, oh please...give me.... some blood...

doomgod12345 said:

hey u people must understnad once uploaded the pic is for all to use. it would be like a public phone you cant just go outside and say it is yours and only you can use it.

Actually, it's not. Some people have done a lot of work creating their portraits (sirgalahadwizar, or however you spell it, for example), and the last thing they want is for someone else to steal it.

Where does it say that you can't use other peoples faces? There isn't a feature built in to stop people using others, and indeed all along they have been public. I think this is a lot of fuss about nothing.

Stphrz said:

I don't mind at all if someone uses my portrait. The board is set up so anyone can select any of the faces except Ling's anyway, so there really nothing anyone can do about it.

Yeah. We gotta think about teh lazy people who dont wanna create some faces themself!

Teppic said:

Where does it say that you can't use other peoples faces? There isn't a feature built in to stop people using others, and indeed all along they have been public. I think this is a lot of fuss about nothing.

It isn't exactly bound by law, but perhaps it is a practice of good manners to make an own face instead of stealing another one's.

Guest PainoMan

Ya Hooooo!!!

The faces have been activated!!!

Well, i must have screwed up mine because it only animates once! Heh. If I upload a new one with the same filename, will it replace the one already there? Am I pushing my luck?

Thanks Liguica!

NiGHTMARE said:

Actually, it's not. Some people have done a lot of work creating their portraits (sirgalahadwizar, or however you spell it, for example), and the last thing they want is for someone else to steal it.

Well, Ling could always just get tired of all the bitching and just disable the feature all together..... That's the last thing anyone wants.

Guest destROYer

I think people should have to make their own
lazy basrads