Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Creature

A way to slow the game down?

Guest Creature

I find deathmatch way too fast and I was wondering if there is a command which slows down all players (I'm using skulltag botplay)? I know about the turbo console command but that only adjusts my own speed. Could anyone help me please?

Creature said:

I find deathmatch way too fast and I was wondering if there is a command which slows down all players (I'm using skulltag botplay)? I know about the turbo console command but that only adjusts my own

1) Force all players you play under the blanket of turbo control (-turbo 60 oughtta do). Although this greatly pisses people off, it will make it easy for you (or anyone else) to rack up frags quickly since it will be hard to get away.

2) Use -dup 3 or -dup 2 (in zdoom), this tends to speed up the game so there wont be as great of a lag effect (maybe you problem is actually lag). I wish that there were no lag, multiplayer would be as fast as single player and I would be God (::laughs darkly::)

Fast furious DM play is what separates Doom from the current crop of first person shooters. It does take some getting used to. Once you do however, all other games will tend to seem slow and boring.

hmm... didnt know it was fast? i thought it was quite slow already! someone play me in doom deathmatch, i use csdoom.. email me we can one on one in a server

Stphrz said:

Fast furious DM play is what separates Doom from the current crop of first person shooters. It does take some getting used to. Once you do however, all other games will tend to seem slow and boring.

Indeed. Unreal Tournament, for example, doesn't have half the speed of Doom. Not that UT is a bad game...