Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

GFX Designer!

Hello Doomers,
we are looking for a skilled GFX Designer, who could perhaps create for our "PERFORATED ENTRAILS" Deathmatch Project a Titlepic, an Interpic, an Consback, etc!
Post something in our Forum If you are interested in doing such thing...

www.perfent.de.vu

---------------
Doom will never die!

I don't do backgrounds (or for that fact anything larger than 128x128). I am not skilled with backgrounds, my area is projectiles, sprites, and weapons (and explosions somewhat).

BTW: your website sucks, everything (text, gfx, the works) seemed to be confined to the left corner of my browser. I couldn't read a damn thing damit! even the web poll was scrunched up (and it took me awhile to even understand it was a web poll)

No he didn't!!!

He asked for someone to make them. Then you respond about you don't make those kinda things!!!!

sirgalahadwizar said:

I don't do backgrounds (or for that fact anything larger than 128x128). I am not skilled with backgrounds, my area is projectiles, sprites, and weapons (and explosions somewhat).

BTW: your website sucks, everything (text, gfx, the works) seemed to be confined to the left corner of my browser. I couldn't read a damn thing damit! even the web poll was scrunched up (and it took me awhile to even understand it was a web poll)

The site works fine for me...

sirgalahadwizar said:

Yeah, where's all the links? What screenshot section?

Shaviro said:

No he didn't!!!

He asked for someone to make them. Then you respond about you don't make those kinda things!!!!

I did! I found something about sirg... and asked me, if he could create a backround (because he is able to create sprites,etc.)

sirgalahadwizar said:

Well, what Internet Browser do you use?

sirgalahadwizar said:

Hmm, didn't take very long for you guys to stomp all over my shit now did it?

I only remember that I got the message from someone to goto perforated entrails' website, and then to the forum to respond. When I got to the site it was all screwed up - even the text was black and impossible to read against the background. All the words and pictures were jumbled up onto the left side of the screen, even the poll was jammed up against the frame.

I don't do large things well... because they're large. I am primarily a detail artist and large things take an extraordinary amount of time to do. I prefer not to even draw monsters because they are actually pretty big also (# of frames, not pixel area). I get complacent after about 30 minutes of continious drawing and cringe at the thought of a 3-4 hour project (like a background).

I may be able to help you guys if the screens would involve some sort of landscape (mountains, hills, etc.) because I have landscape modeller I would be able to use. Don't exactly know what else I could do on top it for post-production though.

I'm gonna listen to some pink floyd now...

Guest destROYer
Tormentor667 said:

I did! I found something about sirg... and asked me, if he could create a backround (because he is able to create sprites,etc.)

hey, my poptarts are burning

Lüt said:

And, for that matter, what forum?

well, try this...
www.orbitinteractive.de.vu
...and then click the PERFORATED ENTRAILS Link to find the Screnshots, the Forum, etc!