Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coyote

...concluded Review for the Elite.

Guest Coyote

In the event that this is my final posting, I am sorry to announce that DoomWorld has failed to keep the message board open to the opposition. In the event that my account with them remains, then they have NOT taken my messages as insults, but have quite intelligently accepted them as a pinch of constructive criticism. I hope to post something more in the future, as a neutral 3rd party, hoping that Doom fans are no longer criticized UNconstructively.

You are obviously talking about the "Nuke Doomworld" affair, and my MSTing of the webpage and emails which were involved with it. I don't know why you're being so cryptic, not to mention posting your message over 3 different threads, but whatever.

As for keeping the message board open, I won't delete this post, and I don't *think* that Mordeth will either (but he's deleted things in the past I wish would have stayed). But I doubt making obtuse references to events that few people know about or remember will stir up much controvery around here.