Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest eeeeeevil

I HAVE BOUGHT DOOM 2

Guest eeeeeevil

i HAVE bought doom 2. wun of my friends has it but whoever it is is not admmiting it (bastard) Besides, what use is the wad w/o the other files. So if u have it can u please post it. r u scared or sumthin? where u stupid enuff 2 put ur CORRECT details when u registered? jesus, u guys r FAR too honest. and i'm not stupid for not buying anuver copy cos i CAN'T! there is no shop within Scotland that has it dammit! and anuver thing, how did i know wot the file woz called if i never had it? COS I HAD IT B4!!!!!!

Guest eeeeeevil

what movie? warez has nufink

Guest Fanatic

This is not a WAREZ site, so the IWAD from DOOM2 will not be posted.

If you've lost the game, deleted it, had it stolen, or destroyed it, you can either go look on a WAREZ site or go and buy the game again.

Please stop posting your request, no one will fulfill it here.

Shut up you naive little prick.

I have seen DooM™ many times in EB in Falkirk so please shut up and go away.

Guest LRM

If you can't find doom2 in the stores, do what i did!

1. go to www.idsoftware.com
2. download doom 2
3. pay forty bucks for the unlock code
4. smack yourself in realization that doom 2 can be found for 0-15 bucks

And why wouldn't I put correct details when I register? I have a little pride in the amount of legal software I've amassed.

I know a place that has Doom 2, but I ain't telling. Ha ha. :P

...and no, I don't get warez stuff, my dad does, so I never actually play the warez games. I mean, half of the time whoever 'cracked' it zips it up, arc's, rars, splits, and then offers no explination to why the hell they did that, and more then likely damages the files. I don't know why my Dad even tries half the time. =^)

Test-0

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=435985566

badda-bing. Starts at $1.

And re: "how did it know wot the file woz called if i never had it?"

There are plenty of share/freeware editors and source ports that say something like "directory of doom2.wad:" or "IWAD (i.e. doom.wad, doom2.wad) NOT FOUND." There are plenty of ways to find out without owning the original game.

Also, learn to spell. Despite what you may assume (somehow), it will get you more respect.

Guest destROYer
Peter Heinemann said:

I thought my english to be the worst here on Doomworld - what a nice surprise :-D.

No peter yours is as good as anyones :)I wish this prick could stop abreviating mabey he cant spell "you" or "are"

Liar. It's all over england and scotland. and if anyone posts a warez link here they will be in trouble.

Guest fraggle`
destROYer said:

No peter yours is as good as anyones :)I wish this prick could stop abreviating mabey he cant spell "you" or "are"

looks like you need to learn to spell too.

"abbreviating"
"maybe" <-- I really cant believe you cant spell that one

eeeeeevil said:

what movie? warez has nufink

thats my signiture,its from the mst3k 'hobgoblins' episode,at the end where they interview the director