Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest LRM

Mechasam?

Guest LRM

Uh.. dude, mechasam, did you send me the bad mouth e-mail about not telling you when to talk about your TC? If so, I just wanna say that I wasn't telling you anything, just making a suggestion. I looked at the screenshots and the project looks great, I will probably try it when it comes out. But I think I speak for practically the whole Doomworld community when I say that we don't need to hear about it every time you finish a new map.

Just trying to straighten things out with "SAM". Sorry if I offended anyone.

huh?

i gave great ratings to ur project a while back, didnt get a thank u from u, and now i give my update on the same day u did and your like "shut your mouth mechasam"

?? u tell me whos bad mouthing...

Guest Duke Nukem
Mechasam said:

thats ok, im going to newdoom.com anyways

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT NEWDOOM.com! You will have pokemon ads on your page. You don't want that now do you?

Guest LRM
Shaviro said:

NO don't leave us Mechasam!

They suck over There!

Maonths right dude. Newdoom sucks extremely large portions of ass.

Guest destROYer
LRM said:

Maonths right dude. Newdoom sucks extremely large portions of ass.

heh yeah especially that REoL shit head
he has an ego bigger than my dick (and thats BIG)

How about if 'Mechaspam' posts like that again, we organize a ping storm... I got one of those e-mails too and sam should be glad that I didn't send it to I.A.N.A. Or sent 10000000 back to him... now there's an idea...

I like messing with names to see what I can come up with. Here's another:

Sanford Wallace (The original spammer): Spamford Wideass

If I could find his e-mail, I'd send EVERY spam message I ever got to him. For example, I got a BILLION from www.gohip.com

Someone is going to pay...

Oh man, don't get Teppic mad, he'll tell on you. ROFL! ::sigh::

Well I'm not going to put up with offensive emails telling me he can do what he likes here

Ever consider setting it up so any future emails to you by him get blocked or something. Problem solved. No says you have to put up with offensive emails. If someone from this board flames you over email, that is YOUR problem to deal with not Mordeth's. If they flame you on the forums with an offensive post then sure Mordeth or Ling should take action. That didn't happen here.

I don't know if you recieved the email or not but I was hoping someone would delete his spam in the first place, and this was over the top so I asked, and attached the mail.

Teppic said:

I forwarded my copy to brother mordy.

Oh man, don't get Teppic mad, he'll tell on you. ROFL! ::sigh::

Teppic said:

I don't know if you recieved the email or not but I was hoping someone would delete his spam in the first place, and this was over the top so I asked, and attached the mail.

You know, one of these days you're gonna realize you can't have the entire world bowing down to your needs. You should probably prepare for that day; sometimes that comes as a big shock to certain people and can change their entire lives around.