Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
masterhassan

cheats in nightmare

although i havent goten it to work my friend says that if you type them in right as sthe level is startign before the balck scren fades out, you can get cheats to work in nightmare mode

Guest ChriS

Cheats are obsolete in nightmare mode.

Why would you *WANT* to use cheats in Nightmare mode? And besides, if you want to cheat in nightmare mode, why not just play ultraviolence with -respawn and -fastmonsters (I think those are the params...)??

Guest Duke Nukem

heres what to do if you use zdoom. Start it up on nightmare and type set sv_cheats 1 in the console, then go to the menu and reload it in nightmare and you can cheat

Guest raw

youre friend is full of shit
>:¬)»

mewse said:

why not just play ultraviolence with -respawn and -fastmonsters (I think those are the params...)??

In true nightmare mode, you get double ammo (same as in skill 1); neither of the other flags enable that.

Duke Nukem said:

heres what to do if you use zdoom. Start it up on nightmare and type set sv_cheats 1 in the console, then go to the menu and reload it in nightmare and you can cheat

For the Boom based ports, you can always cheat in nightmare.

cph said:

In true nightmare mode, you get double ammo (same as in skill 1); neither of the other flags enable that.

Ah, thanks for setting me straight =]

ChriS said:

Cheats are obsolete in nightmare mode isn't for weak doomers !

If you can't past the game without cheating on nigtmare , you're not a true doomers !!!! Try your best to finish all first 7 maps !!! that is a good challenge but to win the space marines honnor, beat the SIN on nightmare with all 32 level! The best is battling the Cyberdemon in map 32 with these SS Soldier.

Wanna a deathmatch ! :) well i'm fragging your k** *** * **** *** ***ss !