Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duke Nukem

lut on doomnation?

Guest Duke Nukem

heh, i read a few posts back lut would replace cyb on DN. If he works as fast as he did on DooM Millenium it will be a deadpage.

I think he might have been a tad sarcastic... who knows, maybe doomnation won't be ressurected. I've mailed offering my help.

That was a joke; I was expecting more people to let out cries of agony, although after I posted that I didn't really know why I was expecting that (it's not like I'd get judgemental with news.) But anyways, if I did work on a news page, it would be anything but dead - I only leave the house once or twice a week, and I've usually got this computer on 24/7, since I do music, business and games on it. Plus I've got a short attention span, so whatever I'm doing I would be checking news at least every hour. As for Millennium, it's out of my hands now.

Haha, you have no idea what you are talking about. Millennium would be 6 months away if it wasn't for Lüt.

Lüt would be an updating machine, and then more!!

Don't say things about people you don't fucking know.

Heh, yeah. I was gonna set this guy straight myself. You are right, if anything Lüt works too hard. He really does need to get out, get some sunshine and fresh air though. Do him good :)