Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duke Nukem

Help you guys from DS

Guest Duke Nukem

Aw guys, havent seen me around in there eh? Well its because DS wont load up. I get the error 7:"Out of memory" although i DELETED things on my cpu. Now thats when the problem occured. Now i can't get in and play anybody and i am bored out of my mind! I can't contact TGO cuz ICQ messed up on my cpu. Guys, ya gotta help me!

Guest spacedog

Icq messed up on your cpu?
i get the feeling you don't know entriley what you're talking about

Guest Duke Nukem

You friggin morons, not anything like win.ini or anything. I'm not stupid. I deleted some folders in c:\unzipped, Doom crap, etc and a bunch of stuff messed up. MoFo bill gates with his crappy OS

check you aint deleted ptc.dll or hermes.dll zdoom, doomserv and csdoom need those 2 files
I think they are pulling you up on fact you said you deleted stuff from cpu ( the chip) where I think you mean PC

Guest Duke Nukem
fodders said:

check you aint deleted ptc.dll or hermes.dll zdoom, doomserv and csdoom need those 2 files
I think they are pulling you up on fact you said you deleted stuff from cpu ( the chip) where I think you mean PC

didnt work fod, but i dont know what i was thinkin when i was writin cpu. I was probably tired.

Guest Blowfly
TheProphet said:

*lol* You deleted things from your CPU ??

In this case, you have problem.

Actually, CPU can also be taken to mean the box (as opposed to the keyboard, the mouse or the monitor...).. this was the original meaning of the term in fact. It started to be used to describe "the chip" once the von Neumann architecture had established itself as the norm and the ALU and Control Unit of the computer were abstracted away from the rest of the machine.