Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NiGHTMARE

Doom community invading real life?

Okay, first I see an arcade called "Ling's Amusements" (there's a good DW headline for something), now I've just heard a band called "Mewse". What next, a type of fizzy drink called "Afterglow"?

Guest fraggle`

yeah, and i saw this tv show the other day called "fraggle rock"! i couldnt believe it!

http://demongate.ath.cx/~fraggle/afterglow.gif

Guest Duke Nukem

I am sure you all have heard of Brad Carney, AKA CARNEVIL. Well he had the name CarnEvil before the arcade shooter came out. And i also had my nick before the game came out. Infact i gave them this name......

Theres a lesbian version of pheremones here that turns girls off men and makes them attracted to women it's marketed under the name Aurikan, thats cool :)

Guest Medieval Gnome

And what would FOD be?
"Freedom of Deliquients"?

Well, there is a character named "Grul" in the Belgariad written by David Eddings. Grul is a big, stupid, dirty troll-like thing that attacks the heroes multiple times during the stories. This was perhaps off topic, but now you know where I got my nick... :)

Guest Firebrandt

I had a nightmare once, does that count? ;p

fraggle` said:

yeah, and i saw this tv show the other day called "fraggle rock"! i couldnt believe it!

http://demongate.ath.cx/~fraggle/afterglow.gif

Rofl, Afterglow Sunny D

Guest fraggle`
fodders said:

Theres a lesbian version of pheremones here that turns girls off men and makes them attracted to women it's marketed under the name Aurikan, thats cool :)

below the belt.

I used to have this problem with my BBS names..

My first BBS was named the "Anti-Gravity Chamber", then a Comics/Videogames show started called the "Anti-Gravity Room" so I had to switch it.

I forget the order after this, but I had a bbs named "Quarantine" and then a computer game came out called "Quarantine".

Then I named my board "The Hive", and then a computer game came out called "The Hive"..

Then I decided to name my board after something which already existed so it couldn't be stolen again, so I named it after a skateboard company called "Division 23".. my board basically died after that. Oh well.

I basically chose my nick mewse because it doesn't mean anything and noone would have a reason to use it as the title of a computer game or a TV show or a band name or a album name or some other name. However, the worst case of mewse-using was the movie Dogma where there were Muse characters and one of the main characters real names was Jason Mewes.. ohh well

mewse said:

I used to have this problem with my BBS names..

My first BBS was named the "Anti-Gravity Chamber", then a Comics/Videogames show started called the "Anti-Gravity Room" so I had to switch it.

I forget the order after this, but I had a bbs named "Quarantine" and then a computer game came out called "Quarantine".

Then I named my board "The Hive", and then a computer game came out called "The Hive"..

Then I decided to name my board after something which already existed so it couldn't be stolen again, so I named it after a skateboard company called "Division 23".. my board basically died after that. Oh well.

I basically chose my nick mewse because it doesn't mean anything and noone would have a reason to use it as the title of a computer game or a TV show or a band name or a album name or some other name. However, the worst case of mewse-using was the movie Dogma where there were Muse characters and one of the main characters real names was Jason Mewes.. ohh well

mewse does sound like it could be the name of a pokemon though :)