Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Duke Nukem

No topic pt. 3

Guest Duke Nukem

Welcome to the 3rd installment of No Topic! Today we will talk about nothing, unless you have a topic! Do ya? Well, do ya?! *pokes you with a stick*

Yeah. I got the "single" for Danzig 5 in the mail two days ago. Danzig 5 was in full force yesterday; I was up for 20 hours reading stuff and I spent all 20 of those hours going between the album and it's remixes. I think I looped that remix of Serpentia about 30 times. (For people who have no idea what I'm talking about: Danzig 5 is possibly the worst record ever made.)

Guest spacedog

I'm pretty certain danzig5 is also the name of a wad in maximum doom, i can'tcheck 'cos mycddrive is ballsed up

is ballsed a word?

Guest David A
Lüt said:

Yeah. I got the "single" for Danzig 5 in the mail two days ago. Danzig 5 was in full force yesterday; I was up for 20 hours reading stuff and I spent all 20 of those hours going between the album and it's remixes. I think I looped that remix of Serpentia about 30 times. (For people who have no idea what I'm talking about: Danzig 5 is possibly the worst record ever made.)

You're saying it could beat Iced Earth? WHOA

Lüt said:

Let me get this straight. Are you saying you listened to Danzig 5 for like 20 hours??? 20 seconds was too much for me :P

Well, yeah, Danzig 5, plus the Danzig 5 remixes. So yeah, Danzig 5 for 20 hours straight. See, it's like hard liquor: it tastes like shit, but, talk about addictive! Basically, it's all I've ever listened to for the past 2 months. Once I start it up, the whole CD loops at least 3, sometimes 7 or 8 times before I can stop it. And now that I got that remixes EP Thursday, I can't stop! Although I did break down and listen to a little bit of Danzig 6 the other day, had to come back to 5 ;)

Speaking of which, I'm on track 4 for the 4th time today :)

David A said:

You're saying it could beat Iced Earth? WHOA

You'd better believe it.

This is not to hint that Iced Earth might be good in any way but, if you can spare the money, buy Danzig 5 and see what I'm talking about. It will be the most, eh, "unique" CD you've ever purchased.

spacedog said:

I'm pretty certain danzig5 is also the name of a wad in maximum doom, i can'tcheck 'cos mycddrive is ballsed up

is ballsed a word?

Yeah, I think somebody started naming their wads after Danzig. I think that happened with a few other bands and people too, not sure which ones. Danzig numbers his albums, so I don't think that wad was specific to each of his albums because he just did #6 a while ago and I'm certain there were more than 5 Danzig WADs.

Actually, I think there were 11 Danzig WADs (there were two guys who did them), who also did a prequel series called Igor, and began a third series called Judas.

If no-one has played these, grab them from the DM section of cdrom.com. Some of the best DM maps I've ever played, particularly the late Danzigs (also a few of the worst, esp. Igor 1 ;) )

This should be a regular feature in the forum. Keep on posting it Duke!

And here's my no topic: I just had my ICQ hacked to turn it into something obscene. I'm now in hot persuit of the moron who did it, and I'm going to do evil things to his computer once I finish tracing him.

Guest Duke Nukem
NiGHTMARE said:

Actually, I think there were 11 Danzig WADs (there were two guys who did them), who also did a prequel series called Igor, and began a third series called Judas.

If no-one has played these, grab them from the DM section of cdrom.com. Some of the best DM maps I've ever played, particularly the late Danzigs (also a few of the worst, esp. Igor 1 ;) )

im glad you enjoy this. i will make it a daily thing every night.

Maybe you should just do it every Friday night or something, gives people time to actually check stuff before going to different threads. Not everybody comes here every day anyways.

Guest Duke Nukem

i didnt really mean every night