Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

FREE HISSY

I have now found several links to the FREE HISSY Foundation (http://fraggle.alkali.org/freehissy) at Tarin's Homepage (http://www.paci-fist.net/doom/) and also at Orbit Interactive's HQ (http://www.orbitinteractive.de.vu). Who has also such a link on his site? We need support! Linguica MUST free Hissy, the cacodemon! Linguica refuses to release him! Linguica must die if he doesn't release the poor Hissy!!!!!!!

Guest Templar

*Loads shotgun*

here hissy hissy

Guest Nuno Correia

Not only I'm with Ling, I think that HISSY MUST DIE!

Guest Duke Nukem
Templar said:

*Loads shotgun*

here hissy hissy

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I don't know what to think! If we free hissy Ling will have to give it to one of us or burn it and if it is givin to one of us who would get it!? I would go for it, so would everyone else most likely. We would need to have some type of DooM Tourney of something to decide who gets it. But i doubt ling will free the little bastard, but this one goes out to hissy. HISSY, if i catch you you are dead like all of your 50000 cousins i have killed! I remember i killed your uncle pissy

Guest fraggle`

thanks for your support. I know that if we all work together we can bring about the release of this poor innocent cacodemon

Duke Nukem said:

WHOA WHOA WHOA! I don't know what to think! If we free hissy Ling will have to give it to one of us or burn it and if it is givin to one of us who would get it!? I would go for it, so would everyone else most likely. We would need to have some type of DooM Tourney of something to decide who gets it. But i doubt ling will free the little bastard, but this one goes out to hissy. HISSY, if i catch you you are dead like all of your 50000 cousins i have killed! I remember i killed your uncle pissy

Its off to carn next, then I think up through Canada (mewse, afterglow, aurikan) before dropping of in limeyland.

Guest Nuno Correia
Nuno Correia said:

Not only I'm with Ling, I think that HISSY MUST DIE!

Oh, Hissy, the cacodemon... I take back what I have said. Free lil' Hissy.

fraggle` said:

thanks for your support. I know that if we all work together we can bring about the release of this poor innocent cacodemon

Oh no!!!! It seems that a lot of Doomer go to clone HISSY! Unbelievable! Hissy will be have over 100 Cloned Brothers and then all of the HISSYS will take over the world! Perhaps, should HISSY die to save the world!?

Guest Duke Nukem
Jon said:

Its off to carn next, then I think up through Canada (mewse, afterglow, aurikan) before dropping of in limeyland.

After that I got dibs on it!

Guest fraggle`
Jon said:

yes off to limeyland, a magical world of teabags and trousers

Bah! I think I'll just make my own Hissy. Shouldn't be that hard :)

Guest ChriS

Well, whoever the hell sent Ling that damn thing in the first place should be kicking his own ass. His fault, his loss.