Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DarkStorm

so many xmas dooms, never any halloween dooms

need i example what i'm trying to say? someone make a halloween doom!!! ppppllllzzzzzz, for the love of all that is doom, make a halloween doom for once

Guest Peepers

it's funny you should mention this.. i'm working on one.. only prob is, i'm strapped for time. i hope i can finish it before halloween.

Good freaking point, I've been thinking the same thing.
I mean, DooM is scary, why does Christmas alway's come to mind? Why not holloween??

Guest spacedog
Peepers said:

it's funny you should mention this.. i'm working on one.. only prob is, i'm strapped for time. i hope i can finish it before halloween.

Well at halloween people dress up as scary monsters and there's already enough of them in doom

Peepers said:

ooo, do tell, do tell. Like how much you got done? what do you need help with? what port? etc etc

Guest Peepers

i wouldn't want to ruin the surprise.. ;P, and like i said before.. i'm not sure if i can finish it.. i've got the texture wad ready to go.. around 200 textures/flats(nearly all ripped with permission of various authors).. 1 new music, 1 brand spanking new zdoom level, possibly ripped monsters from other games, not sure.. i'm pressed for time..

Christmas Doom is ironic, and consequently funny.
Halloween...just make a level and put a bunch of Imps and Lost Souls in it and you have Halloween Doom. No add-ons necessary.

No, we mean "Holloween" as:
Dead trees, forest,well hidden barons of hell, houses with decorations, pumpkins, people in Holloween costumes {can be made}, and etc. You get the point.