Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Rubilacxe

Nevermind....

It seems that not too many people are interested in heretic doom so, instead, i'm gonna start working on my Half-Life project.

BUT! if you are interested, e-mail me by the end of the week (After this sunday is the deadline). Otherwise, i could probably care less: I3aron400@aol.com

Oh by the way, if you are interested in helping with my Half-life project, heres the story:

My brother always used to play Duke Nukem online and he wishes that it would be brought up to standards (Via a mod). I wish that Blood would be brought up in the same way (Via a mod). Well one thing led to another and my brother said that Duke would whoop Caleb's (Blood) butt. I had a diffrent opinion.

SO! then i decided that i would start writing notes for a mod that places Caleb and Duke together. Later i decided to put Lo Wang (Shadow Warrior) and make a brand new character that uses a few of the new stuff seen in Duke Nukem 64 and some of my own custom weapons. I had it all writen out

Then, it hit me. Generations. The project that was shutdown for legal reasons. CRAP! this project would go down twice as fast (Illegal stuff from 2 companies!) So i decided i would base the whole mod on a comic strip i made 2 years ago called Puff Knights which was about a bunch of Cream Puffs (Simular to Kirby) who had a bunch of ninja moves. If I based the mod on this, it couldn't be illegal (The characters don't resemble Kirby at all), so I made more notes and here I am now

Ok...thanks for readin, again contact me at I3aron400@aol.com if you are interested in either project. After this sunday (the 21st) i will not care about Heretic Doom. You can still contact me about Puff Knights HL.

AND DON'T FLAME ME SAYING THAT THIS IS A DOOM PLACE AND I SHOULDN'T PLACE HALF-LIFE STUFF HERE!!!!!

Guest Fanatic

Dude, just make what you want to. Do it for yourself first.

Guest Fanatic

In that case, you may want to start out with something small to learn the tools.

There are plenty of big projects that won't get finished, and that's by people that already know how to use the tools.