• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

UPDATED MY SITE

Guest Fanatic

Is this a joke??

You just ripped off New DOOM and DOOM World's news. Quite lame.

Hey geniouse, no shit!!
Why type out "DooM News" in my own way, when I can just copy it off another site for fu@k sake!
And hell, the news part is only one part of my page out of a quit a lot more interesting shit! My site is not lame, and on a scale of 1-10, its 9 Damnit!
Wow, so I "ripped" someones news, big deal.
Keep your fucken comments to yourself bitch.

Guest David A

Yeah, a 9/10 on the scale of "borrowing" every section possible from DW... The music and forum links go straight to DW too.

No crap.
Those parts are put in there for a convenience.
Those arent even the main parts of the page.
Try and find where I borrowed the Console section, Downloads, Oldnews, Main, Fan Art, Doom3, and Author section from? Did'nt think so. And WTF!? What, did you want be to download all of the DooM MP3's and upload them to my page?? I THINK NOT! And fuck you, I can delete the forums part, and add my own forums, I only put that part there for me, for Christ sake! And WTF do you mean by "ever section possible"?? Wow, so I borrowed news, and put a link to the music section in Doomworld. Go fucken cry about it.

Guest David A
Jeremy said:

No crap.
Try and find where I borrowed the Console section, Downloads, Oldnews, Main, Fan Art, Doom3, and Author section from? Did'nt think so. And WTF!? What, did you want be to download all of the DooM MP3's and upload them to my page?? I THINK NOT! And fuck you, I can delete the forums part, and add my own forums, I only put that part there for me, for Christ sake! And WTF do you mean by "ever section possible"?? Wow, so I borrowed news, and put a link to the music section in Doomworld. Go fucken cry about it.

lol!

Jeremy said:

No crap.

So really, erm its not your site at all is it. I expect you'll get legal emails from telefragged + mindless games in no time.

Guest pickle_hammer
Nuno Correia said:

Lamer

Umm.... you played music other than midis. HOW!? I CHECKED THE SOURCE!!!!!! I LIKE YOUR SITE BECAUSE OF THAT!!! TELL US HOW!!!!