• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest prets

if hissy isn't freed...

Guest prets

... we send hissy's friends to ling!
if anybody has ling's snail mail, we could all create some more hissies and hissiettes, and send 'em to ling, so hissy has some company!
FREE HISSY!!!

Guest JelloBiafra

But what if Ling overpowers hissy's friends and brainwashes them? Then there will be a whole army of cute little plush cacodemons ruling the world, and Ling will be their master! Oh god, the horror of it all!

Guest destROYer
JelloBiafra said:

But what if Ling overpowers hissy's friends and brainwashes them? Then there will be a whole army of cute little plush cacodemons ruling the world, and Ling will be their master! Oh god, the horror of

ARRGH EEEEEK! <girly screams>

oh dear lord...
perhaps we could geneticaly enginer some tiny cacodemons designed to kill linguica... or someone could just break into the cave/dungeon where he dwells.
but I think the tiny cacodemons would be a better idea perhaps he is already cloning hissies or making giant mechanical hissies! I might start making my own army! MU HA HA AH AH <evil laugh>

Guest prets

WELL
probably u could engineer 'em
BUT if we overpower HIM with tiny little cute plush cacodaemons (oh... the thoughht sickens me), it would be possible to win the battle without the trouble of genetically engineering the little sons of female hellhounds

Guest ChriS

Shut up with this shit, it's getting stupid