Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZarcyB

Poll - Pepsi or Coke?

Guest ZarcyB

My vote's for pepsi.

Guest Bloodspill25

Pepsi pepsi pepsi My votes for pepsi too

pepsi sucks. Just look at its commecials. They always get some stupid-ass celebrity to do something. Or some guy who can do great stuff after drinking one. The taste of Pepsi sucks as well. Pepsi makes your teeth feel strange.

Coke rules. Thats it. Fuck pepsi. Bring me the coke instead.

Guest ZarcyB

IRN BRU is the best, but this is a poll for pepsi and coke. I pity all ye who have never tasted the godliness of irn-bru.

Guest litenDavid
prets said:

hmmm, i kinda dislike that sort of drink, put i would have to say pepsi is better than coke

so far, me and my roommate has devoured 90 litres of Coke this term. guess my vote? :)

litenDavid said:

so far, me and my roommate has devoured 90 litres of Coke this term. guess my vote? :)

Coke. It has a sweeter taste when its in a can form.

ZarcyB said:

IRN BRU is the best, but this is a poll for pepsi and coke. I pity all ye who have never tasted the godliness of irn-bru.

what does irn-bru taste like? i want some dammit

Guest JelloBiafra
Jeremy said:

Coke. It has a sweeter taste when its in a can form.

Well, I really don't like either, but I'll have to go with Pepsi. Coke makes me really sick, I don't know why either.

Guest DammitBeavis

I swear to god, if they make one more retarded pepsi commercial, I'm gonna blast that little bitch to hell!!! But... I think I'd rather have a pepsi. Those damn new cans piss me off too. And why did 7up change it's cans dammit! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Both Pepsi and Coke (and most other soft drinks) will remove paint from a car if given enough time. Drink up!

I like either one, soda is soda.

grindking said:

what does irn-bru taste like? i want some dammit

Irn-bru tastes like ginger ale mixed with orange crush mixed with dishwasher detergent.

Fanta is the best. It is a kind of orange-flavoured soda pop that is distributed by the Coca-Cola company if you didn't know.

Betweem pepsi and cola, pepsi is slightly better.

Personally I'm fond of C-Up, its not actually a cola drink, in fact its so cheap and noname that its earned the name amongst my friends as Welf-Up. (welf for welfare) but whatever, its still pretty good.

I like cock, er... coke

S./

Guest kristus
JelloBiafra said:

Well, I really don't like either, but I'll have to go with Pepsi. Coke makes me really sick, I don't know why either.

Hey MR Dead Kennedy.

Bah Coke is by far the best. So fresh so sweet so perfect. Glurr glurr glurr... aaaaaaaaah. I drink about 1-2 liters per day.