Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dream Destroyer

Poll - 3rd Rock vrs. The Simpsons

Guest Dream Destroyer

Ok, this is real easy. Which show do you like better, 3rd Rock from the sun, or The Simpsons. I pick 3rd Rock, because it's all about Harry baby, yah!

what the fuck are you talking about? the simpsons easily. the only thing me and my friends talk about at school is video games or the simpsons, and no mater what were talking about a simpsons quote always maeks sense -"gym (jime)? what the hells a gym? ...ooooh a gym!"

Guest Epistax

I want to see 3rd rock from the sun survive for EIGHT seasons.
Simpsons kicks total ass. In response to that other guy, there has been a simpsons TC out for over FIVE YEARS :)
(started with Doom 1)

And the winner is...the young ones!

Vyvian:michael and i are engaging in all all night orgy of sex and violence
Rick:what?-in the living room?
Mike:Yeah,first wer'e having "sex with the headless corpse of the virgin astronuat"
Rick:Wont the floor get all messy?
Vyvian:its a video nasty!
Rick: oh,have we got a video?
vyvian:YES,WE HAVE GOT A BLOODY VIDEO!!!!!
...sigh,classic,and about 20 years before the simpsons...

Guest JelloBiafra
masterhassan said:

what the fuck are you talking about? the simpsons easily. the only thing me and my friends talk about at school is video games or the simpsons, and no mater what were talking about a simpsons quote always maeks sense -"gym (jime)? what the hells a gym? ...ooooh a gym!"

Obviously the Simpsons, it's been my favorite show for a long time. It's funny as hell and it keeps getting funnier.

Guest Dream Destroyer

What? Come on... I'll admit, the simpsons is a damn good show. One of the best. But after 8 seasons it's getting kinda drab, and 3rd rock is unique. So I like it better. :p