Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest doomgod12345

no doom is not dead

Guest doomgod12345

if doom were dead doomworld would not be here, why must a game be dead if it is older why dont u say old songs and bands are dead, if we did that every one would be into backstreet, and all that gay ass boy band shit. if u dont like doom dont say it here i grow tired of getting email and seeing messages on other doom boreds from regigious placeing saying how doom is evil, It is just a game if u dont like it go listen to your backstreet

Guest Templar

Right on man

I am sick of all these pussy faggets with thier 'backdoor boys' and 'lip'*Sync shit

I get a fever.. Whatever happened to sweat..

Fuckin pansy ass christian losers

Guest Lurmy

Seriously man. I hate these over religious goons bashing our precious pastime. Lurmy will soon take action and rally a horde of doomers to crush the opposition. We shall have the Whackstreet boys sacrificed to the gods of doom as we laugh sickeningly covered in the blood of our enemies.

MWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
FEEL THE WRATH OF LURMY!
I WILL UNLEASH BURNING HELL UPON YOUR SOULS!

Guest Nuno Correia
Templar said:

Right on man

I am sick of all these pussy faggets with thier 'backdoor boys' and 'lip'*Sync shit

Hey, the Crusader!

I think it is dumbifying to listen to religious people say that doom is evil...hell , I say they should be happy cause demons = evil and you kill them in other words your purifying the land but people like that should only realize thats its a game...the greatest game of all time...but still only a game

Templar said:

Right on man

oh yeah , I dont see how girls think bsb and nsync people are hot I think a mancubus could beat them in a beauty contest and another thing I bet those punkers couldnt win a fight in a million years...

Templar said:

Right on man

templar are you trying to quate merallica?
"why cure the fever? what ever happened to sweat?" -atitude

Guest doomgod12345
Nuno Correia said:

Hey, the Crusader!

i remeber haveing to do a report for school a wile back, and in a report the sergion general was ordered to study the effects of game like doom. it is all bull shit only ment to point the finger at something other than the truth well thats human nature for you

Guest Templar
masterhassan said:

templar are you trying to quate merallica?
"why cure the fever? what ever happened to sweat?" -atitude

SO I fucked up
Dont cry about it

Guest Dream Destroyer
masterhassan said:

templar are you trying to quate merallica? "why cure the fever? what ever happened to sweat?" -atitude

It's spelt Attitude... sorry to dwell on technicalitys, but you did the same. :) Quote, not quate. Metallica, not Merallica.

doomgod12345 said:

remeber haveing wile sergion effects ment

Let me guess... you failed that report.