Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rajf

Mod wanted for cash!

Guest Rajf

It sounds funny, but i'm willing to pay money for one mod...

A few weeks ago I made an concept for a new building, drawing here drawing there, made an model, but the fact is I want it in a 3d renderd model. Ages ago I used to f*%! around with the first doom editor for doom 1, the outcome were just errors and not exactly what I had in mind. I don't feel like to put time and effort into it now...

So that's why I'm asking one of you experienced guys to help me out...

Cheers, Rajf

Guest God of Damn

Does your building have floors over floors? If so then you will need someone who knows how to use Edge, becaue plain vanilla doom can't do that.

Guest God of Damn
God of Damn said:

Does your building have floors over floors? If so then you will need someone who knows how to use Edge, becaue plain vanilla doom can't do that.

I have taken away the sprites and sound of teleportation to make you think there are rooms over rooms when you are really just teleporting from one sector to another.

masterhassan said:

VANILLA DOOM CAN have a faked room over room right? but just one i think

You're thinking of Duke Nukem 3D.

Guest Rajf

The whole idea is that it must be renderd 3D, duke nukem, or qauke,... a fellow dutchman "zeurkous" is willing to make it.

The building itself isn't that complicated, it's got a first and a second floor, now I know that doom works with one floor... but in my concept the concerning floors are not leaping each other... Just like I said a concept nothing more nothing less, just to get an impression. In a while I will put the drawing on internet...

Cheers Rajf.