Do me a favor?

Guest Charlotte

nothin u cant handle...just one favor..
Chek out the poll at the Url below =)

thanks Greatly appreciated!

This is either:

1. A joke.
2. Incompetence on someone's part
3. A problem with my browser (Netscape 4.08)

The page for the Clan is completely blank. Anyhoo, I just thought I'd let you know. (And before you go "How RUDE!", let me point out that I believe the problem is with my browser. I'll try opening the page using IE5.)

UPDATE: Yup, I got in fine using IE. **Apologies**cough, cough** Decent-looking page. However, your poll is very likely to be statistically skewed. The people generally visiting your site are DooM players. As such, they are probably of the opinion that it's only a game, and would not influence the behavior of kids (or encourage any aggressive tendencies). Therefore, your results will not be representative of the general public, but of a very biased majority. Still, I appreciate your effort.

ReX said:

The people generally visiting your site are DooM players. As such, they are probably of the opinion that it's only a game, and would not influence the behavior of kids (or encourage any aggressive ten

Yes, but that also makes the poll-takers people with experience in what the poll is asking, not just concerned parents who saw the latest news report. There's a difference between people with the first-hand experience and people who've seen TV or read newspaper articles, and I trust the people with first-hand experience over any others.

I just had a look at the HTML code to find out why the page doesn't display in Netscape. I found two obvious errors, that might cause the problem:

1. At the end of the second line there is a pointless ">". This is likely to confuse Netscape.

2. The line before the last line (the "/body" tag) is not needed (You already closed the only body tag some lines above)

BTW: Nice page :)

Guest Charlotte

Thanks Mr Prophet =) i wouldnt have seen that..
im fairly new at this... im tryin