Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

To: Macvilewhore and Sir Fragsalot

Just quicky on your DooM64 project.
The monsters that were'nt in DooM64 are going to apear in this right? And if so, which monsters are you gonna replace for the Nightmare Imp, and the MotherBoss? Hopfully you replace that pittifull Revenant! And the monsters that were in DooMII, and not DooM64, if you put them in, I would advise you redraw them, example, if you have the SpiderMasterMind, it should be redesigned to look more DooM64'ish. And, what weapon are you gonna replace to add the lazer? Maybe the regular shot gun? That wont be neede since there is a DoubleBarrel ShotGun. Another tip, add more gun animations! Other advise, use the Doom64title midi for the intro, by the way, what music are you gonna use for the mod?? Even more advise: I've got this really cool levelend pic, if you ever download my shitty DooM64 mod, it fits perfect.
Last Question: ITS BEEN A LONG TIME! HOW FAR DONE IS IT!?

Keep the n64 monsters and add the doom 2 mosters to the game that wernt there. I agree with jeremy, the should be redrawn to look more like they were made for the n64 game. The revant needs to be in it but completly change him, and no more of them gay ass heat seekers. And one more type, Make a special feature, if you beat the game all the way through you unlock a cheat to use enemy weapons, like the cyberdemon rocket launcher, or the masterminds advanced chaingun, but with this game mode on the monsters that are normaly in the level with be replaced with one that is one level harder. Like replacing all the imps with nightmare imps, all the nightmare imps that were there bfore with hell nights, all the former humans with former human sargents, and make a couple brand new levels for this game mode so at the end you have to be a true doom master to beat it. I have always thought about these ideas, thinking it would be kewl if i could prot doom64 and add all these features, but I'm happy you guys are doing the work cause I dont even know how to use a fucking wadauthor (still trying to learn on my own) so please add them features if its not to much work, it sounds fucked up, but I wanna use the damn cyberdemon rocket launcher. One more type, in nightmare replace the cyberdemons rocket launcher with a laser gun or bfg.

sirgalahadwizar said:

Me and Sir Fragsalot could start a clan... yeah, the SIR clan

Yeah, and Sir Fucksalot, and Sir Lagsalot, and Sir Fagsalot could all be in it too!