• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
masterhassan

real proof that gore is an idot

this is the most hiprocritical thing ive ever heard. i read this on ozzfest.com

DEMOCRATS FOR OZZY!!
After he chose Jewish Senator Joseph Lieberman to be his running mate, Al Gore was asked if he would respect the Sabbath. The vice-president quickly replied "only if Ozzy is singing."

now gore has made it clear that he hates violant music and such. so why the hell would he honor the inventor of violant music and heavy metal? ozzy is a madman (and one of my idols...well actually because of his image and because of how he turne dhis life around by getting clean.) and how can gore like sabbath after they made war pigs? gore es una idiota, y el pueda chupar mi penes...well i wouldnt let him but you get it

You are electing a president here. Whoever you get is going to be a liar, a hypocrite and an idiot.

Guest spacedog
Stphrz said:

Gore likes Black Sabbath?

Cool :)

Have you people not picked a president yet? Get on with it

Jon said:

You are electing a president here. Whoever you get is going to be a liar, a hypocrite and an idiot.

au contraire

Without Gore we would likely not have the Internet as it is today. During the years which the Internet was nothing but some government-sponsored research projects he sponsored some very important legislation.

I'd suggest everybody who thinks Gore is an ignorant idiot to do some actual research.

It's a great tragedy that the Republicans have been able to paint Gore as a liar and a fool, when in this case neither is true.

Bush is the idiot. Vote Gore 2004.

AriocH said:

au contraire

Without Gore we would likely not have the Internet as it is today. During the years which the Internet was nothing but some government-sponsored research projects he sponsored some very important legislation.

I'd suggest everybody who thinks Gore is an ignorant idiot to do some actual research.

It's a great tragedy that the Republicans have been able to paint Gore as a liar and a fool, when in this case neither is true.

The internet was invented by a builder from manchester,who,on a holiday in america suggested that computers should be able to send files to each other down the phone line

Violent music...? Could someone please define that?

I think you americans are making a mistake. I think Bush is going to run your country down, badly. I don't really know anything about the candidates, but you can't distrust anyone who likes Ozzie :)

spacedog said:

Haven't you read the news? In America the lawyers decide who is president, not the people.

BTW: From Germany's view, Gore would probably be the better candidate. Although Bush is more charismatic, Gore is the better democrate.

not in any defense to Gore (although I think he is cooler than Bush) maybe you should learn to spell idiot before calling somebody else one...I mean who's the idiot now...no offense though

Grul said:

Violent music...? Could someone please define that?

I think you americans are making a mistake. I think Bush is going to run your country down, badly. I don't really know anything about the candidates, but you can't distrust anyone who likes Ozzie :)

bush is gonna run us down, and it is true anyone who likes ozzy has to be a true music lover so they would probably be trustworthy but not everyone gets it, and i think violant music is any kind of music that attacks something verbally, or makes a violant type statement,
"heavy bolts of lead,
fill his victems full of dread
running as fast as they can
iron man lives again"

AriocH said:

au contraire

Yup, we sure must thank Gore for designing the hardware, coding the software, and defining the protocols that make the Internet what it is today.

AriocH said:

au contraire

Thank you for pointing that out. I don't know how many "idots" have gone on and on about how Gore did not invent the Internet, so what, it doesn't matter who invented it if no one can use it, and without Gore, no one would be able to use it. Besides, Bush is (also, if you think Gore is an idiot) an idiot. For instance, let's take the following quote, which I heard him say during a speech, and I swear I did not make this up: "Dick Cheney is a man who knows what the definition of the word 'is' is." Now just what the heck does that mean? I cannot make heads or tails of it, but then again, if Bush understands what he said, I guess he is alot more intelligent than I am and deserves to be president. However, I seriously doubt he does understand what he meant by that completely bizarre remark.

Sir Fragsalot said:

Yup, we sure must thank Gore for designing the hardware, coding the software, and defining the protocols that make the Internet what it is today.

im pissed, cause over $270 of my belongings have been stolen, so i will give my opinion, gore would probably claim that he invented the train and the light bulb, and wrote the constitution, created the first car, claim that he created toilet paper...............IM SO FUCKING PISSED!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRGHHHH!!!!!!!!

Sir Fragsalot said:

Next time read your fucking history before spouting off like that.

Guest Nuno Correia

An idiot is someone that is not very intelligent. Bush would fit this category much more quickly than Gore.

TheProphet said:

Haven't you read the news? In America the lawyers decide who is president, not the people.

BTW: From Germany's view, Gore would probably be the better candidate. Although Bush is more charismatic, Gore is the better democrate.

It's actually the "electoral college" that will decide whom is to be the next Pres. is it 538? I forget, but they are the ones who will decide it, not the voters as most seem to think, time to re-learn your civics classes

AriocH said:

Next time read your fucking history before spouting off like that.

Look, Gore did write a lot of books on the internet and he did enact legistlation for the internet protocol, but he didn't do any of the experimenting that created the equipment necessary to use the internet. He sure as hell didn't create anything, only make it official.

Guest Hellspawn

Yeah... I have that on my wall... heh heh heh...

Gore kicks ass. Besides, it's Tipper who's against "violent" music, mainly. And even then, it's mostly stuff like Marilyn Manson... and rap.

Guest Duke Nukem
fodders said:

It's actually the "electoral college" that will decide whom is to be the next Pres. is it 538? I forget, but they are the ones who will decide it, not the voters as most seem to think, time to re-learn your civics classes

Actually, people need to vote to make the person win the electoral votes in a state Fod. Stick to your europolitics

Sir Fragsalot said:

Look, Gore did write a lot of books on the internet and he did enact legistlation for the internet protocol, but he didn't do any of the experimenting that created the equipment necessary to use the internet. He sure as hell didn't create anything, only make it official.

And without initial government support and funding for university and military research on these things do you think the "internet" would have gone ANYWHERE?

We'd be stuck with AOL and MSN and Prodigy and CompuServe in large balkanized networks with no interoperability.

Not a pretty picture if you ask me.

Duke Nukem said:

Actually, people need to vote to make the person win the electoral votes in a state Fod. Stick to your europolitics

Heh you do not know exactly how insulting relating a british person to euro-politics is :)

Duke Nukem said:

*cough* you DO need to rethink duke, you MAY send a certain person to the electoral college, with a mandate to vote ,say, the Democrat in, but there is no law that says the person has to vote that way, he or she are quite legally allowed to pick the other guy, and there is nothing YOU the voter can do about that :)

spacedog said:

Nope, we're still president-less. I personally blame Florida for this, because apparently no one in Florida knows how to vote. I say that we should nuke Florida, or at least kick them out of the union, for causing so much trouble and preventing us from having a president.

Hellspawn said:

and rap

A quote from Tipper: "...such rap music as Nine Inch Nails."

geekmarine said:

let's take the following quote, which I heard him say during a speech, and I swear I did not make this up: "Dick Cheney is a man who knows what the definition of the word 'is' is." Now just what the

He was refering to Clinton's famous statement about what was the definition of the word "is" is, in his impeachment trial

fodders said:

*cough* you DO need to rethink duke, you MAY send a certain person to the electoral college, with a mandate to vote ,say, the Democrat in, but there is no law that says the person has to vote that way, he or she are quite legally allowed to pick the other guy, and there is nothing YOU the voter can do about that :)

<BLOCKQUOTE><FONT size=1>quote:<HR>there is no law that says the person has to vote that way<HR>[/quote]

Actually fod, in some states there is such a law.