Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest doomgod12345

back in time

Guest doomgod12345

hey seeing that doom has had some kickass face lifts in the last few years i was wondering what would happen if we went back in time to the month before doom was releaced and show ID what we had done, i bet they would shit them selvs to see that so many still play doom and the fact that it has goten kickass upgrades

Yeah probably :) I know that id wanted to do a lot of things that were later accomplished by the newer source ports. They had plans for high res, colored lighting, visible wall and monster damage and such. The problem was, the 486's of the day didn't have the ram or horsepower to pull that kind of stuff off.

Maybe if we did, they never would have made Quake, but would have done another DOOM sequel to begin with. But if they did that, it would completely alter computer game history, and the very act of time travel could possibly create a rift in the time space continuum, allowing horrible demonic creatures from another dimension to kil us, first by attacking the moons of Mars, and working their way to Earth. Sound familiar?