Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest doomgod12345

what games before doom

Guest doomgod12345

i would like to know what your favorite game was before doom came out, mine was metroid II that game kicks ass and still does it is right next to doom as my favorite game. I also liked pacman, and other "old school" atari game, still got them too over 250 games for the atari system

Guest doomgod12345

I am also interested in doom being ported to gameboy, something i have wanted for a long time. i may get one of these GBA seeing that i still have the old gameboy system, got it when it came out over 10 years ago.

Guest Doom4Ever

i have heard some about doom for the game boy advance but i think it is a stupid idea. it would probly end up as a side scroller. remember turock for game boy color?

Super Mario Bros. 3 (fave on nes still)
Kirby's Adventure (2nd fave)
Final Fantasy
Legend of Zelda

someother nes games but these were all i could think of and then a course tons of those atari games...

Stphrz said:

Wing Commander.

With Paladin and the marines putting up the flag at the end?

I remember that being totally amazing ;) But my favorite game was probably Nethack.

Guest Doom4Ever

1.monkey island series
2.metroid 1

Guest doomgod12345
Doom4Ever said:

i have heard some about doom for the game boy advance but i think it is a stupid idea. it would probly end up as a side scroller. remember turock for game boy color?

yea i saw that shity turok game, they also have tombraider. other games i think that are great. metroid II, adventure(very old school game), mario 3, final fantasy games, and anew game i like very much is homeworld

Guest spacedog

ELITE!
and Thanatos, but no-one else remembers that one

Just about any Sega CD game. And all those Adventures Of Lolo games. For some reason they just ruled. I still can't decide if I like Lunar or Doom better.

Guest prets
doomgod12345 said:

yea i saw that shity turok game, they also have tombraider. other games i think that are great. metroid II, adventure(very old school game), mario 3, final fantasy games, and anew game i like very much is homeworld

i've seen a screenshot from the GBA DooM, and, well, that sure was map01 from doom2 i saw - remember we're talking about a RISC-based 32 bit processor here - it can do 3D!!