smoking/tobbaco doomers

do u use tobbacco  

53 members have voted

1. 1. do u use tobbacco

• yes i smoke
    • yes i chew
    • no dont use it, and find it offensive
    • no dont use it, but dont mind people who do

Now that we're speaking about dangerous objects... have you ever felt weird for knowing that you have the power to kill in your hands? I think about that all the time.

fodders said:

Cars kill 41,000 people in USA per year, banning them? Anyone?

Not a bad fucking idea. Especialy around here.

TO ANYONE LIVING IN WASHINGTON: ITS CALLED PUBLIC FUCKING TRANSPORTATION. GET YOUR GODDAMN 20' SUV OUT OF MY FUCKING CROSSWALK!

*ahem*

Anyway, I'd never smoke tobacco, but I've had a really big weed jones for moths.

i hate all those people who drive with cell phones and dont pay attention. also i hate old wemoen with those damn little dogs in their laps or on their shoulders. i installed a cell phone jamming device in my car, that way i can aviod those fuckers. i set it to block cell phone signals in a 30' radius of my car. it is funny to see people get cut off. however the damn thing can effect other items like remote control cars/planes and radar detectors. if i drive by someone with a radar detector it goes off big time

Nuno Correia said:

Now that we're speaking about dangerous objects... have you ever felt weird for knowing that you have the power to kill in your hands? I think about that all the time.

Yeah, I think it's entirely possible to kill somebody with anything or nothing. See the first sentence of my sig. If you really wanted someone or something dead, you could do the job any which way.

Alright, I got somethin' to say on all this.

Smoking is stupid. It pisses me off when people smoke around me because I'm getting second hand smoke. And it's not like I'm just saying this. My sister smokes. She's a great person and all, but this little habit she picked up wasn't smart.

On the other hand, we can't ban smoking, because we have rights, which is a good thing bye and bye.

And finally, as much as I don't agree with Orians drug habits, it's true that if you're going to get high, at least smoke weed. It's not half as addictive, and at least it feels good, though it does the same thing to your lungs pretty much (I don't know if the effect is as bad there either). I don't have experience with this stuff personally, but common sense dictates.

Yes, I hate smoke. My mom smokes. I can always smell it through the vents, and when she washes my sheets, they come back smelling like smokes because she keeps them in her room. Ugh.

I gave up smoking in April, mainly to see if I could or not. I think after 15 years smoking, I've had enough for a while!

Sephiroth said:

i hate all those people who drive with cell phones and dont pay attention. also i hate old wemoen with those damn little dogs in their laps or on their shoulders. i installed a cell phone jamming device in my car, that way i can aviod those fuckers.

Two points:
1) Is there anyone you don't hate? old women, cell phone users, little dogs, smokers, car drivers etc. make up a big percentage of the population you know.
2) Isn't that cell-blocker illegal? Naughty boy! (and I shudder to think about the amount of radiation they put out, and then he's worried about cigarette smoke!)

Cell Phones put out radiation too, you know...or something that fucks up your brain....radio waves I think actualy...same thing, different wavelength.

the_Danarchist said:

Cell Phones put out radiation too, you know...or something that fucks up your brain....radio waves I think actualy...same thing, different wavelength.

I swear to god I hate the fucking media and the sheeps that listen to it. I remember when my mom first read that a few years ago, she was panicing soo much. She called my sister and told her to stop using cell phones or she'll become retarded and crap like that. I really wanted to smack her, I really did. I was 9.

orion said:

Pr1ch, I'm going to send you a chicken nugget with the word 'ORIN' tattooed into it. I wand you to eat it.

/me secretly places chewing tobacco inside the already molested and abused nugget. =]

If you want me to eat something, sending me a chicken nugget with ORIN written on it would 99.999% guarentee me not eating it :P

I find myself thinking about the power to kill far too often. I also have an obsession with unrated 70's gore flicks, so that might have something to do with it.

As for tobacco... I don't smoke cigarettes or chew regularly, but now and again I will indulge in a cancer-stick. Actually last week I tried chew for the first time ever, but I was really drunk at the time and just ended up chewing it like food and swallowing it. Needless to say I puked my guts out and don't think I'll be trying it again!

Just the other day I tried a clove cigarette for the first time. It was very harsh to breath in, but quite enjoyable when I just puffed it like a cigar. If you lick your lips after a few puffs they taste very sweet.

orion said:

I swear to god I hate the fucking media and the sheeps that listen to it. I remember when my mom first read that a few years ago, she was panicing soo much. She called my sister and told her to stop using cell phones or she'll become retarded and crap like that. I really wanted to smack her, I really did. I was 9.

Actualy, they did studies in Europe and Japan that said that excessive use of cell phones can cause brain tumors after a while. Oddly, similar tests in America came up with complete opposite results.

well it is somewhat true that cell phones can cause cancer. but that is after years and years of constant use. they put of a form of microwaves, which is low level radiation. anyway i dont have a problem with cell phones, just when people care more about the phone than driving.

Let's face it. The whole world is faulty. Either the human race messed something up along the way or some one up there has got a strange sense of humor. People do drugs, hurting themselves and others. People drive badly (usually alchohal) and get into crashes when they could simply walk two fucking blocks. People kill others because of religion. My power goes out occasionally, leaving me helpless without my computer**. People murder and rob. So who's to blame? I don't know, but people sure do complain about all of it alot and never actually do anything about it.

**This is not a real problem, but if I'm going to hop on the band wagon and complain, what the hell.

pritch said:

If you want me to eat something, sending me a chicken nugget with ORIN written on it would 99.999% guarentee me not eating it :P

c'mon, I'm your friend you could trust me. =]
(hehe)

Sephiroth said:
i installed a cell phone jamming device in my car, that way i can aviod those fuckers. i set it to block cell phone signals in a 30' radius of my car.

I WHAT ONE!!!! Somebody should make on you can ware. I take it to every cinama/resterunt/Shopping center I visit. little point in installing one in your car here, since it's illegal to use a mobile wile your driving in Australia.

the_Danarchist said:

What if 'Oreo' was printed on it?

oreo should make chickon nuggots. Chickon Nuggots with a creamy inside... it would be great. =]

fodders said:

Cars kill 41,000 people in USA per year, banning them? Anyone?

YES! Ban the cars! Segeways for all! BLEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

yes i have been smoking for 6 years steady and here in Canada its getting way to fucking retarded......when i first started back in about gr.7, it was about 3.50 a pack now its over 7 fucking dollars....and the funniest part is i still havent quit =\...its illegal to smake in ANY oublic building in my city (because its all based on municipal laws) that even includes bars for chrissake...everyone i kno calls me a mental case tho b/c i smoke about a pack a day of the harshest kind u can get here in Canada (Export 'A' Greens) if ne one who doesnt smoke has a drag...they will be addicted for life ^^....on the other hand chew is just fucking disgusting.......that could be related to a bad experience however when i accidently drank out of a beer bottle that was used as a spitter at when i was completely wasted.....on the dope situation....how do u expect to smoke grease WITHOUT tobacco...u CANT!!! so ppl who say that smoking drugs is cool and boags should be outlawed are really contradicting themselves....but u could just smoke weed instead of grizzle i guess...

Submerge said:

YES! Ban the cars! Segeways for all! BLEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

Heh...I remember when they were like 'THiS IS tEH BESt InVENtIon Evaer! IT WILL REVOLUTIONALISE TRANSPORTATION!'

And then they found the guy who made it, and everyone forgot about it. Ah well...

Smoke weed while downing absinth and talking on yer mobile phone.

Believe what you read in the papers, and you'll prolly expect to die within a week.

Man, I haven't heard a big media scare about Absinthe since like 1894.

the_Danarchist said:

Man, I haven't heard a big media scare about Absinthe since like 1894.

Actually it was 1895 and I was fighting the Boers with fods at the time :P

I've never smoked or done any kind of drug in my life (except caffiene), and I used to think that cigarettes should be banned altogether. That's before I learned about the war on drugs...

70% of the imprisoned are there for simple drug posession. Legalize all drugs.

shouldnt legalize ALL drugs....once u do that...every crackhead will start to try and manufacture drugs from their basements and oods are they will be pretty hot mixes and kill a helluvalot of ppl..

InfraRed said:

shouldnt legalize ALL drugs....once u do that...every crackhead will start to try and manufacture drugs from their basements and oods are they will be pretty hot mixes and kill a helluvalot of ppl..

why do you think people would be buying drugs from drug dealers? What would be stopping major companies from distributing drugs in stores like they are with alcohol and ci's?

AndrewB said:

70% of the imprisoned are there for simple drug posession. Legalize all drugs.

70% of people on death row are there for murder, legalise murder.