Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lurmy

Crappiest Doomers

Guest Lurmy

I have an extremely short friend who came over one day and wanted to play doom on my computer. I went ahead and let him, and noticed that he was playing doom 2 on I'm too young to die. He died at the 6th level (crusher) and continued to play on the same easy difficulty, dying on the crusher a million times before he decided it was time for a challenge and put it on not to rough, dying every time on the fourth or fifth level.

I was a very bad keyboard player for a long time and still could at least make it to the hell levels on hurtmeplenty or ultraviolence.

I don't suppose anyone here knows someone like this? I'd honestly be suprised.

Yeah, I know a person. My brother. (I will put up some info about him on my site some day)

He died playing ITYTD on E1M4, getting lost in the nukage (lol)

And he never completed Doom E1 because he didn't make it past E1M5, he could not find the pillar room switch :P

Fredrik said:

And he never completed Doom E1 because he didn't make it past E1M5, he could not find the pillar room switch :P

I had that problem too. Although, the first time I played, I couldn't find my way out of that key room in E1M3 (after the outdoor nuke pit) where the lights go out after picking up the key. That's when I ended up just skipping to E2 after being stuck in there for about 10 minutes. I have no idea how this happened to me, I guess I was just really dumb at the time.

My grandson plays doom2, he gets to level 3 now on skill3 , this may not seem much but he is 2yr old bless him :)
To have the mouse skill and keyboard knowledge to traverse the wall to the teleport to 2nd part of level in lev3 amazes me
BTW he is extremely short :) his head just comes above desk level

nothing to do with doom but my friend has a band and the drummer ky is really whort...we call him an umpa lumpa. ryan (the rythm guitarist) asked how he reaches the top of the drums...well thats all for now. um bye?

my friend is not a crappy player but he his a bit on the unintellgigent side when it comes to doom...when we play coop or DM we would come across a room with revenants or something and I will see if there is an alternative such as drawing a few of them out to kill them at a time...but he goes in like a suicidal maniac and gets the shit beat out of him plus makes the revenants all come to life and after they kill him they go after me and there is no way i could do that unless it was in a long hallway and he kills me in some of his stupid acts....

Guest Lament
Lüt said:

I had that problem too. Although, the first time I played, I couldn't find my way out of that key room in E1M3 (after the outdoor nuke pit) where the lights go out after picking up the key. That's when I ended up just skipping to E2 after being stuck in there for about 10 minutes. I have no idea how this happened to me, I guess I was just really dumb at the time.

LOL!!! only some days ago I installed doom shareware on friend's computer.... of course, he couldn't pass e1m5 because of that switch. :))))))))))
BTW it's so funny... everyone just talks about his FRIENDS. Hey, I'm not afraid. I AM THE CRAPPIEST DOOM PLAYER!!! :p
Though... another friend of mine NEVER played w/o the godmode... he tried once and died on the very first level... he never dodges, he just likes killing people and stuff :)

Hmm... Boy does that bring back memories. Not of DOOM, but of Super Mario Brothers. I remember way back when I was either 7 or 8 and on my birthday I got a Nintendo which I had wanted ever since I played my cousin's Nintendo, and this was before even Super Nintendo had come out, and so my dad set it up, and I started playing Super Mario Brothers for the first time and I died on the first level because I had trouble jumping over the pits. That of course was the beginning of a journey which eventually got me here today. Man I love video games.