Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Don Incognito

My Visit to DoomWorld!

Hello DoomWorld!

I am a NewDoom regular, and I have never had the honour of posting of this site before, so, dispite the small amount of critisim at NewDoom about this site, I have come to see what it's like.

I'd also like to meet the people of this site, and give a friendly hello!

Are you out there?

Hello! I don't know if I count. You've seen me around haven't you? You are welcome here. Watch out for some of the regulars. They bite. Just keep your mouth shut, stay out of the way and you'll be fine. Failing that, make sure you keep a rolled up newspaper handy :)

i hope you come to see the light that is doomworld.com

STPHRZ STOP HITTING ME WITH THAT NEWSPAPER

Guest Firebrandt

You should also know that mewse considers himself a deity and that people here actually worship him. *A lot* of people.
Be careful whe------

**** edited by the MewseCult(tm) Arch-Diocese: this abhorrent slandering of our organization will not be tolerated. Promptly report to the nearest MewseChurch for rehabilitation.

Don Incognito said:

...small amount of critisim at NewDoom about this site...

I have also heard about the "fight" between NewDoom and Doomworld! Well, in my opinion, this is only shit!

I really like Doomworld.com but though I like much more NewDoom.com because they are my hosters! Though I think we should all be friends, trow with flowers and beeing happy!

Peace!

Guest Lurmy

WAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUP DON!

Guest Duke Nukem
Stphrz said:

Hello! I don't know if I count. You've seen me around haven't you? You are welcome here. Watch out for some of the regulars. They bite. Just keep your mouth shut, stay out of the way and you'll be fine. Failing that, make sure you keep a rolled up newspaper handy :)

All Hail MEWSE!!!!!!!!!! oh, and hi i guess.........

Firebrandt said:

You should also know that mewse considers himself a deity and that people here actually worship him. *A lot* of people.
Be careful whe------

**** edited by the MewseCult(tm) Arch-Diocese: this abhorrent slandering of our organization will not be tolerated. Promptly report to the nearest MewseChurch for rehabilitation.

DOWN WITH MEWSE!!! HE IS EVIL INCARNATE!!! KILL ALL MEWSE FOLLOWERS!!

Firebrandt said:

Be careful whe------

They worship him not only for his catchy name, but because he's Canadian as well. People worship me too, although they won't admit it..

Sir Fragsalot said:

Mewse sucks!

<moe speak>
Ahhh, Homer get outta here, you're not welcome here not more...
/kicks Don Icognito out
</moe speak>
<homer speak>
Woah, that guy looks just like me! Oooh look, that dog's got a poofy tail. C'mer poof.. C'mon hee hee hee...
</homer speak>

S./

SoKatH said:

<moe speak>
/kicks Don Icognito out
</moe speak>
<homer speak>
Woah, that guy looks just like me! Oooh look, that dog's got a poofy tail. C'mer poof.. C'mon hee hee hee...
</homer speak>

S./

You've GOT to get away from the computer and into the social world for an extended period of time...

AndrewB said:

They worship him not only for his catchy name, but because he's Canadian as well

Does that mean that people will worship me as well, since I'm Canadian?

Well, DoomWorld looks like a nice place, but there's one thing that bothers me, just because it's different then what I'm used to, and that is, The Forum System here.

I just find it kinda... umm... lacking in some points, and different.

If you don't know what I mean, try the NewDoom forums, because in my just resently awoken state, I can't really tell you about it. Maybe when I've thought about it, I'll tell you what I don't like, and you'll possibly take it as good critism.

Anyways, you guys seemed alright. I didn't see any of the ignorance I was told about, but I've only posted one message so far, and there are still more yet to be.

Other than the forums, I like DoomWorld, great job... umm... Ling is it? :D

on behalf of all other jedi knights that may or may not be present at doomworld. PUEDA LA FUERZA ESTA CON TU (whats the shortcut for a U with the tilde over it¿) oh by the way that means may the force be with you

SoKatH said:

<moe speak>
/kicks Don Icognito out
</moe speak>
<homer speak>
</homer speak>

S./

"Homer; Who is Homer? My name is Don Incognito!"
"Wow, that man is my exact double! Hey! That dog has a poofy tail! *giggles*"

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :)

Don Incognito said:

Well, DoomWorld looks like a nice place, but there's one thing that bothers me, just because it's different then what I'm used to, and that is, The Forum System here.

I just find it kinda... umm... lacking in some points, and different.

If you don't know what I mean, try the NewDoom forums, because in my just resently awoken state, I can't really tell you about it. Maybe when I've thought about it, I'll tell you what I don't like, and you'll possibly take it as good critism.

Anyways, you guys seemed alright. I didn't see any of the ignorance I was told about, but I've only posted one message so far, and there are still more yet to be.

Other than the forums, I like DoomWorld, great job... umm... Ling is it? :D

I actually prefer the forum system here, although its pretty boring. I don't like either of them very much, I prefer an indent/threaded system like sitepowerup boards.

AndrewB said:

You've GOT to get away from the computer and into the social world for an extended period of time...

*smacks AndrewB with a rolled up newspaper*

Bad dog!

Sir Fragsalot said:

I command the evil that has infested this message post to BE GONE!!!!!

Guest JelloBiafra
Duke Nukem said:

All Hail MEWSE!!!!!!!!!! oh, and hi i guess.........

Hello Don Incognito!
heehee, now I can't stop thinking about that Simpsons episode, I love that show.
Oh yeah, on the subject of NewDoom.com, I think it's kinda stupid to have a little war between the two, we're all DooMers, and we're all pink inside too (sorry, I couldn't resist)

Guest Dream Destroyer
Sir Fragsalot said:

YOU DIE!!!!!

Guest Dream Destroyer
AriocH said:

mewsnicity is your salvation and skull tag is its vehicle

Bow down before Mewse!!!

Oops!
I forgot to say I was leaving....

Well I am now... but I might come back.
It's a nice site, and it's good to mingle with other Doomers.

BTW, I'm a big fan of Skulltag!
It's very cool!
BYE!