Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest destROYer

Mewse-li

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT IT WAS VERY KIND AND GENEROUS OF YOU..

btw wtf is it all about i don't get it.. ling told me meusli was like granola or something is that true, is that what this is all aboot eh?!?!?

EH!?!?!

Guest destROYer

What the hell?
dont you get museli in america or something? duh.. hmm well its hard to explain, well its a breakfast cereal
wtf is granola?

Guest Firebrandt

Muesli is actually more like oatmeal with raisins, not really granola.

destROYer said:

What the hell?
dont you get museli in america or something? duh.. hmm well its hard to explain, well its a breakfast cereal
wtf is granola?

i'm from canada, i dont know if we have muesli up here

destROYer said:

What the hell?
wtf is granola?

I live in america, I never heard of it before. A granola bar is pretty much a candy bar made of oatmeal type stuff. Sometimes it will have chocolate chips in it, or some peanut butter, but usually it is a honey flavor.

mewse said:

i'm from canada, i dont know if we have muesli up here

I'm from Canada. We do. In B.C. at least. I'm wondering if it's any good? Better than Corn Pops?

:)

We sure do have it in BC. It's okay. My favourite is the honey flavour. I like putting chocolate milk on it. I'd take a snapshot of a box, but I don't have a digital camera and most places object when I borrow one.

Hey Stphrz, how come your profile says that you have made 0 posts?

Because I was a dumb ass and deleted it. I was having trouble posting one day, my password wasn't being accepted. The account was still there but for some stupid reason it had stopped working(prolly a corrupt cookie file or some idiotic ie/windows glitch).
I made a new account with the exact same info as the one I deleted and now it doesn't update my post count. No biggie.