Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ragjunkie

British doomers!!

Guest ragjunkie

Ok all british (england scotland wales and ireland) doomers should get together and form a clan to kill all the americans and sucklike(no offence) What do u think??

fragjunkie

Guest ZarcyB

We should have a DM with one person from every country in the world that has Doom, against each other. That would be cool.

I don't think clans are nationality orientated at all, Clan DS has 2 from Finland, 1 from England (me), 1 from Canada and 2 Americans

Guest Duke Nukem
ZarcyB said:

We should have a DM with one person from every country in the world that has Doom, against each other. That would be cool.

Heh, and maybe......you should die.

Guest ragjunkie

yeah but then we can have national tounermant's. If not does anyone wanna star a clan??

Guest ZarcyB
Duke Nukem said:

Heh, and maybe......you should die.

Nah.

ZarcyB said:

Yeah, Doomers of the world unite to kill each other. I get this strange feeling there is something wrong with the previous sentence. Hmm... Oh I see, it's an oxymoron.

I think I speak for all the alkali limeys when I say 'no thanks'

geekmarine said:

I think not... We kicked your butts in the Revolution AND the War of 1812, and we can do it again.

Didn't the British burn Washington DC in the War of 1812?

yeh! if us Brits hadnt set fire to the place the Whitehouse would have some boring name like "that brown building over there" :)

Guest faceuk
geekmarine said:

I think not... We kicked your butts in the Revolution AND the War of 1812, and we can do it again.

Didn't the british beat the british in the war of independence?

fodders said:

yeh! if us Brits hadnt set fire to the place the Whitehouse would have some boring name like "that brown building over there" :)

Don't forget that the Canadians helped the Brits toast the White House!