Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gokuma

Has anyone heard from Recidivus?

Is he alright? Because he was talking about suicide last he posted either here or at the DN forums. We can't let the system succede in weeding out whoever they don't like (although getting people to commit suicide probably isn't their intention). And that bastard better not think he's sicker than me.

He posted another message a while back. He seemed in better spirits. He said he was well on his way to putting his life back in order. He also said he would be staying clear of the Doom community.

Um... Uh... I've been on mental hiatus.

I saw the 3D floors in Legacy long ago when SOM implemented them in the Legacy version of Tawney's q2dm1 that I was working on.

Stphrz said:

He posted another message a while back. He seemed in better spirits. He said he was well on his way to putting his life back in order. He also said he would be staying clear of the Doom community.

That's good, except for the part about staying clear of Doom. Would someone please tell him that whoever the school has is not a qualified psychologist and neither is he. Psychology is such a crock of shit when it's not in an unbiased professional's hands (if one exists). One or two courses especially in freaken high school don't mean shit even if by some miracle they had a competent teacher. Unless someone is serious about actually being a psychologist stay clear of any courses.

"Turn me into a fag and I'll kill ya."