Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

STUFF. Just read it God damned you!

Hey, wanna see your favorite DooM monster {Cacodemon, which Jhon Romero smartly picked from his 75' D&D monsterouse manuel.} in another game?? Get Baldur's Gate I&II! Here, I have a screeny on the main page! www.gwod.net , And a...I had too...It's raining fire on the main page {like the megaspheres on DW's main page}.

Guest ZarcyB

Uhh... didn't someone (it was probably you) make this point a few days ago?

Aw, aint that cute, it's snowing fire.
Do they have any other monsters like Baron (Satyr/Minotaur?) or Archvile that John Romero so visciously ripped from the pages of D&D?

Cacodemons look like they were taken from beholders, and beholders are one hell of alot worse than cacodemons (well, with finger of death and DISINTEGRATE, for the love of god people!)

Well, I guess us normal folk will never be gods because the megasphere supply has run out (it is no longer flowing from the peaks of Linguica's head).

Dear God man, another freaking weird coincidence. I read this post yesterday morning, and then at school yesterday, my friend had just seen the Dungeons and Dragons movie and was telling me specifically about the Beholder, and I was like, no way, because I had just found out about it that morning and for no reason at all he decided to tell me about it, and I know he doesn't go to Doomworld, even though he used to play Doom, so he knew what I was talking about when I said it looks like a cacodemon. Geez that was one heck of a long sentence.

The difference - what makes cacodemons so much less dangerous is that cacodemons have horns on their head instead of the multiple eyes.

If you fought a beholder in doom you would most likely die as soon as it saw you (which would be really quick).
You would get hit with a Disintegrate spell which is equivalent to a BFG blast with no travel time (beam/ray), and if it really didn't like you you would get hit with Finger Of Death and you would instantly lose all your healh.