Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ahab

How may of you are true DooMers?

Guest Ahab

Just wondering-how many of you are true DooMers and how many of you are bored and just come here looking for something to do?

A true doomer doesn't need to prove himself or herself to anyone. A true doomer doesn't have to break records or make award-winning wads. A true doomer is just someone that played, and enjoyed doom.

I made a point sometime ago. That we all are True doomers. Because everyone who still plays doom, after 7 years and a day, is a TRUE DOOMER!

Jon said:

A true doomer doesn't need to prove himself or herself to anyone. A true doomer doesn't have to break records or make award-winning wads. A true doomer is just someone that played, and enjoyed doom.

Maonth and Jon: Well said!

Jon said:

Jon that's true ! but sometimes break records or make award-winning tournament are demonstrated that were true Doomers also if were lost too!

Guest pickle_hammer

someTHING?
or someONE to do?

Guest cacoman

um ya i guess i came here for just something new to do (I NEED A HOBBY i cant help that i just need 1 but i usully never stick to it (like quake,quake2,qbasic,rpgmaker 2k, other crap) i usuly get bord off it after awile and my dad restricts my internet to 3 hours a day ,BEHIND A FIRE WALLw itch provents me from doing net play so my erg for doom is growing less by the way i was NEOsephiroth

Guest Heresiarch
Shaviro said:

Peter Heinemann: THX!

I'M VERY TIRED, 'COS I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR DOOM 2, BUT NO MATCHES!!!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!! DOOM 1 IS BORED FOR AWHILE!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

I started Doom editing when my computer broke and couldn't run Half-Life anymore. Glad it did though, cos doom editing is a hell of a lot easier. ;)