Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

AHEM! Explain this! ...!

Ok, my last post, entitled "I Need Heretic Shit!" ...
I asked where I could go to find sprites from Heretic or Hexen... THEN I get two idiotic post's! One post has NOTHING to do with what I said, they put "Go to www.htmlgoodies.com to learn about frames". I KNOW HOW TO MAKE FRAMES!!!
And then I get "Look in Hexen or Heretic for a long..." {too lazy to finish that} OK. I odn't have the full version of either Heretic, nor' Hexen, so, does...again....any one know where I can get some of the sprite {Like that dukendoom.com with all doom and duke sprites} of Heretic!? I NEED THEM {Especially the Minitour!}.

Ok, maybe they werent so idiotic, but im irritable, what can I say? Anyway.... GIMME THOSE HERETIC {and or Hexen} SPRITES!! Oh yeah, people, wanna know a fun game!? Go to the list of threads, and count how many are from Ahab! It's a fun game! Keep's you occupied!

You said in that topic:

"What? Oh oh, wrong title.
I was gonna ask for help on tables, but i'll do it someday..."

It originally said frames, not tables. You edited it.
And you can still find out about tables at that site.

Jeremy said:

Ok, maybe they werent so idiotic, but im irritable, what can I say? Anyway.... GIMME THOSE HERETIC {and or Hexen} SPRITES!! Oh yeah, people, wanna know a fun game!? Go to the list of threads, and count how many are from Ahab! It's a fun game! Keep's you occupied!

But he posts about the same number as you used to do...

Drat said:

You said in that topic:

"What? Oh oh, wrong title.
I was gonna ask for help on tables, but i'll do it someday..."

It originally said frames, not tables. You edited it.
And you can still find out about tables at that site.

Yeah, exactly, Drat. I was going to ask for help on Tables, but the reply told me where to go for Frames!

NiGHTMARE said:

But he posts about the same number as you used to do...

Hmm, seems that I only have five post's total here.

Jeremy said:

actually mine was pretty idiotic only because i posted it. im teh worlds scapegoat (well my friend hansen is but i stole it from him)

Jeremy said:

Go buy them you cheap bastard.