Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

This goes for all of you, especaily NiGHTMARE

This is starting to get afull danmned pathetic. Are we not ALL Doomers here? What are you fagoots trying to do? Extinct the Doom population? It sure looks like it.

Here is an example: Vixen:"Hey dudes! Check out my Doom page!"
Blister: "YOUR PAGE IS FGFUICKING GFAY ASS BITCH COCK!"
Faggotboy: "Yeha lertn how to speel, your page is shitty, and not set up goodf!"
Ass hole: "YOUR FAG. Go back to arabia!"
~~~
Ok, now, the ONLY thing Vixen did is make a new DooM page, to entertain *YOU*, and help grow the Doom population, and provide a little extra information. DID THAT HEART YOU!? NO, IT DIDNT. But some of you asshole dont see that. You go out of your way to piss us off, and Ling, and hurt the damn persons feelings.
~~~

Another damned example.
Someones friends dad is dying of cancer, and he ASKS, JUST FUCKING ASKS, if anyone will pray for him. In turn, he gets these dumbass post, STARTED BY NiGHTMARE, AGAIN, here, read this, "Personally, I think that if you _don't_ believe in the theory of evolution you must be gullible and ignorant."
Yeah NiGHTMARE? No one asked your opinion, he was just asking for anyone to pray for his friends dad. Besides, people have the right to believe in whatever they want.
~~~

Recent:
Now, things getting out of hand. A few newbies come in, and re-post old ideas. IS THAT GOING TO KILL YOU!? NO! Live with it dumbass! Then dumbasses like Elyuca and NiGHTMARE come in, and start these dumbass flamewars. Maonth steps in, tryting to stop it, and what does our Forum dumbass NiGHTMARE do? Oh, after the flamewar stops, he just HAS to start another one!
~~~

The point. You idiots need to get things strait. We are all Doomers, we are all going to post here, wether its been posted already or not. And further most, you guys need to stop these damned flamewars. They are lame, and rediculaouse, and I dont think ling enjoys deleted them non-stop. And what do you thing John Carmack, or John Romero, or Adrian Carmack, etc. What do you think they would be thinking if they saw all of this non-scence!? They would not be impresed at all. They would be thinking "What dumbasses".

Please people, all we ask for, just be civilised. Make things like they were a year ago.
~~~

Now if you want to see something funny, read my last post.

Note: please don't reply to this, instead you should check out the same thread in the Doom 3 forum, where Things Have Turned Out Quite Nice Again (TM)...

Guest cacoman

man i ant part of this flammn wars thing and i respect what people do BASICLy we can put the blame on nightmere and flamn him but if we did that would we be any worse then he all this flamin stuff going on its almost like a big war WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON?? type of a thing

See the below post to see where you can find out the full facts.

I've never flamed anyone (well, not in a long, long time anyway).

Guest Daggah

Hey, Jeremy, how about leaving Nick (you call him NiGHTMARE) the hell alone, why don't you, instead of starting your OWN flame wars? Kind of makes you look like a hypocrite, eh?

Nick's been around longer than most...undoubtedly contributed way more than you ever will...and is a general all-around great guy. So next time, think before you start insulting one of the better, more talented members of the community!

Guest Daggah

And by the way, I find your sig disgusting. It paints homosexuals in a totally offensive light...I can't stand homophobic jerks like you. Either you've not yet reached the age of 12, or you're a bigot. If it's the former, grow up. If it's the latter, go to hell.