Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zxcvbnm

stop the violence

lets just stop the flamewars and play doom. but i do think maybe kicking some people. or maybe limit the number of posts in a row to 2? oh and by the way, you people are blaming nightmare for too much. nightmare is a great guy and his posts are actually related to doom. his wads are also cool. thanks a lot,

xooz98 said:

or maybe limit the number of posts in a row to 2?

Hell no! The 1-minute delay is annoying enough. Especially when I'm trying to get through the entire forum each morning in under 20 minutes before I go to work.

Flamewars have ALWAYS been a part of the Doom community, probably EVERY gaming community, for some it's a way of having a laugh, not unlike the banter amongst a group of friends, for some it's a way of letting off steam, others it's an intelectual argument(if I propose this concept, what will be your counter point? )
For a certain few who only resort to abuse as a response to anything, peppered with expletives, it's a sad misconception that they are actually interacting on a social level with others, their views, to them, are that they "are inconsequential" and to disprove this they NEED to make a statement that is guaranteed to elicit a response, disproving their belief that they do not matter
If a post has something you disagree with you have 3 options, ignore, post a cognitive argument, or "to hell with it and flame" :) whichever you choose says a lot about you

Lüt said:

Hell no! The 1-minute delay is annoying enough. Especially when I'm trying to get through the entire forum each morning in under 20 minutes before I go to work.

isnt it annoying when doomboy posts 5 things in a row?
oh well