Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZarcyB

What game should I buy?

Guest ZarcyB

I have lots of money and I wanna buy a game, but there's so many decent ones out right now I don't know what to get. Anyone got any ideas? I have PC and PSX.

Guest ZarcyB

lol already got all four of them.

Guest ZarcyB
Shaviro said:

Get Hitman!

What's Hitman like? Or IGI?

Guest cacoman

GET FF IX its soo cool (i got it for cristmas)

Guest ZarcyB

Already got it too lol.

ZarcyB said:

What's Hitman like? Or IGI?

Its an FPS, seen from the tomb raider point of view, with all sorts of great missions! WIth Miniguns, berretas, ETC!

Guest Dream Destroyer

It's a first person shooter, with a third person perspective..... ummmm, wouldn't third person shooter be a more appropriate term?

.. and slightly off topic... MEGADETH KICKS ASS!

Guest ZarcyB
Shaviro said:

Its an FPS, seen from the tomb raider point of view, with all sorts of great missions! WIth Miniguns, berretas, ETC!

Sounds cool.

Guest ZarcyB
Dream Destroyer said:

It's a first person shooter, with a third person perspective..... ummmm, wouldn't third person shooter be a more appropriate term?

.. and slightly off topic... MEGADETH KICKS ASS!

Limp Bizkit is kewl.

All these games are pretty cool (some are newer than others though):

American McGee's Alice

Baldur's Gate 2

C&C Red Alert 2

Escape from Monkey Island

No-one Lives Forever

System Shock 2

Thief 2

Guest ZarcyB

Alice - My brother has that so I can play it anytime.
BG2 - My friend has that, CD writers are so useful ^_^
RA2 - Sounds interesting.
Escape from Monkey Island - I hate that series lol.
No-one Lives Forever - What?
System Shock 2 - Played the demo, it's a possibility.
Thief 2 - See System Shock 2.

Guest cacoman
ZarcyB said:

Limp Bizkit is kewl.

yes but limp is a bit over faddish i mean like half the world is a bizket fan

ZarcyB said:

Alice - My brother has that so I can play it anytime.
BG2 - My friend has that, CD writers are so useful ^_^
RA2 - Sounds interesting.
Escape from Monkey Island - I hate that series lol.
No-one Lives Forever - What?
System Shock 2 - Played the demo, it's a possibility.
Thief 2 - See System Shock 2.

No-one Lives Forever is a really cool new FPS, and is rather inspired by the James Bond films. There's even a skydiving level :)

It uses the Lithtech engine, and has some really impressive stuff in it, like enemies that roll on the ground and leap around corners to avoid shots.

The only bad thing is the really, really, REALLY long cutscenes, although you can skip past them if you want.

If you're interested, the demo should be around somewhere. Not sure where though...

*Notes:
I hate Limp Bizkit. They can die in a plane crash so long as Kid Rock is flying it.

FF9 is FRIGGIN' AWESOME, iddn't? I just played it four about three hours straight. Goddamn, it is SO much better than 7 & 8 combined!

Shenmue is incredible... the attention to detail is just staggering... too bad it's just so monotonous and repetetive... and linear.

Hitman is NOT an action game, really. It's a game of trial and error, finding out which method of execution, body disposal, and escape work. One error, pop, level restarts. Don't get it expecting something like Duke Nukem: TTK.

Let's see, yes, No One Lives Forever is a good choice. Nice action, and it actually has cutscenes that are humorous when they intended to be. :)

Gunman Chronicles is another choice, however right now it's over priced and is very, very short. I would suggest waiting.

Hey, in January Megaman X5 is coming out. Don't know if you're a fan of the franchise or not, but since I've always bought them I'm not going to stop now! :P

Well hey, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy 9, and Megaman X5. These could hold you off for at least a month or two. Maybe by then more games will be available for your discerning consumer needs.

Wait... do you like Survival Horror games like Resident Evil? If so, I can *****STRONGLY***** recommend the two games Parasite Eve 2 and Silent Hill for PSX. There a bit old right now but both of them are the BEST DAMN GAMES OF THEIR KIND, leapyears ahead of the traditions of Resident Evil! :)

Have fun kiddo.

cacoman said:

yes but limp is a bit over faddish i mean like half the world is a bizket fan

cacoman caco man, does what ever a demon can. takes a shit in flyn's ass, then he eats him really fast, cacoman...oh i mean limp bizkit sux

PSX can bite me
I mean please it's so fucking old already, so pixellated, haven't seen te PSX2, looks interesting...but PC's still rule.

Guest cacoman
deadnail said:

ya ive been playing for 5 hours and already iv seen like 10 fmv's its amazing how much you can stuff in four cd's

unreal tounrament - good
ra2 - good
thief 2 -good
thief 1 - good
sof - good
system shock 2 - ok
doom(2) - the best

maybe you should save your money for doom3?

limp bizkit is not that bad.
"get your groove on"(with xzibit) and "n2gether now"(with method man) are really cool songs. get them while napster is still free.

Guest RTC Marine
masterhassan said:

cacoman caco man, does what ever a demon can. takes a shit in flyn's ass, then he eats him really fast, cacoman...oh i mean limp bizkit sux

if ya wanna cool game, try silent hill, it scared the absolute shit out of me ( and it still does :P ) more than the imp in doom 1 when i first played it!

deadnail said:

Holy smokes, I can't believe that anyone, much less deadnail, would have the EXACT same opinion as I do regarding Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock. Freaky! However, I personally think that they can only die in a plane crash if they happen to crash right onto a stage where Korn is performing. Then everything would be right with the world.

geekmarine said:

Holy smokes, I can't believe that anyone, much less deadnail, would have the EXACT same opinion as I do regarding Limp Bizkit and Kid Rock. Freaky! However, I personally think that they can only die

...So long as somehow they rid the earth of Slipknot, too ;)

Guest ZarcyB

Hey cool my topic got loads of replies! Yay! And Project IGI is so cool!!! And Red Alert 2!!!! YAY!