Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tormentor667

Are you a coder??????

Well, if you are a coder, do you have to do something right now? Why? Because we need help! Goto www.newdoom.com/orbitint and enter the Perforated Entrails section! We need help from a coder for our project who can code some things!!!! This is very important! Without a coder, we can't finish our project, so please help!!!!!
Please contact me:
AOL Buddy ID: Tormentor667
ICQ Number: 72512683
E-M@il: tormentor667@gmx.de

All the coders in this community are selfish and work on their own projects :) I doubt you'll find anyone...

NiGHTMARE said:

All the coders in this community are selfish and work on their own projects...

Otherwise I'd get a coder to make Cacodemons bounce like tennis balls when shot. Just to see how it would look... :)

NiGHTMARE said:

All the coders in this community are selfish and work on their own projects :) I doubt you'll find anyone...

Yeah. Coders and artists. Level designers are a dime a dozen.

Jayextee said:

Otherwise I'd get a coder to make Cacodemons bounce like tennis balls when shot. Just to see how it would look... :)

This is one of the features I want to see in Doom 3 :-)))

Stphrz said:

Yeah. Coders and artists. Level designers are a dime a dozen.

yeah unfortunately all the coders project either really suck or are never released. bastards...

Guest fraggle`
Jayextee said:

i remember a while back I experimented with the bfg and made it so that every bfg blast that hit the wall spawned a new bfg ball, that was funny - watching the bfg bounce around the room destroying everything in sight :)

Guest fraggle`
Peter Heinemann said:

And I love the "Classic BFG" in SMMU!

classic bfg is from mbf actually, so lee killough deserves the credit for that. I did make a "fair bfg" though, where the bfg behaviour is altered to allow for shooting up/down - the bfg traces come out of the ball and not you, so you cant just shoot the floor to get someone really easily.