Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

To the Newbies {dont worry, it's friendly}

Ok, I know many of you newbies {you know who im talking about} are getting flamed about around here, and re-posting your idea that have already been posted several times, and it's just plain getting crowded here! So if you'd like, you can move to my forums @ Doomgalaxy.com. This will help Doomworld too, becuase it's been getting bad around here :P
~~
Just an idea...

Guest cacoman

im sorry but this site seems to be the best for forum's (it has grown a community)and no i am not a newbee i've been playing for 2 years but just 1 mounth ago started to play on the net. i didnt play that much untill now mostly coze of quake2

A grown community, thats the whole reason the newbies need to move. Doomworld is getting clogged and messy. Its just much nicer with so less people.

Linguica said:

Without an influx of newbies, the Doom / Doomworld community can't grow, and that's what we all (I) want.

Maybe if Jeremy goes first.........

I agree with ling though. but notice that "newbie" does not necessarily mean "retard who happens to own doom".

Guest cacoman

wow your so correct but some off the people see it as (newbee = stupid bitch)

Guest Medieval_Gnome
Jeremy said:

A grown community, thats the whole reason the newbies need to move. Doomworld is getting clogged and messy. Its just much nicer with so less people.

Hmm. I guess your cross-forum spamming is all friendly and nice then...

Linguica said:

...and that's what we all (I) want.

I'm a newbie.

Heh heh... Ling wants me....

(thinks)

Eeeewwwwww!

Guest rworld1
Linguica said:

Without an influx of newbies, the Doom / Doomworld community can't grow, and that's what we all (I) want.

Ling,
Everyone wants Doomworld to grow, but the conduct of many people in these forums is, well... vicious. Anytime anyone asks a dense question, says they're a newbie, or defends one of the above, they are flamed, attacked, and worse. I know the biased group that runs this site will probably delete or discredit this message for attacking the older players, but it doesn't matter.

My two cents,