Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZarcyB

SO... BLOODY.... FREEZING!

Guest ZarcyB

Anyone got any ideas of games that keep you warm? Cos I'm so cold im shivering and I need heat!

Guest cacoman

hahaha. hmmmm maby if zarcyB shot a rocket at a wall a couple of times .it will heat him up and maby couze some burnz

Guest ZarcyB

I have a sword! MWAHAHAHAAA!

Guest cacoman

haha i have a bfg DIE

Guest ZarcyB

Haha I have... PROJECT IGI!!!! 1337 game

Guest cacoman

so i have ff1-9 all OF THEM (thanx to emulation)

Guest Lament

You can't get warm in a game, but you can go to the Doom III forum and get flamed :p

Guest ZarcyB
cacoman said:

so i have ff1-9 all OF THEM (thanx to emulation)

So do I ^_^

Guest ZarcyB

Yeah man I know how you feel lol.

Guest Nuno Correia

Alice is the warmest game I've ever played.

I'm in Scotland too, but I love the weather. Sod that sunshine stuff they get elsewhere. In Scotland in July you can walk out into a howling gale and driving rain. By the time you get home your face is stinging and you are wet through. You know you have been out in some REAL weather. Brilliant!

So it's been -14 that's cool ;-). So what if I couldn't get home until 5 am this morning after a night out because my road was blocked with snow? I love it.

Honest, this post is not meant to be ironic, but if you think it is then you have the same opinion as almost everyone else I have told this to.

BTW If you want to keep warm, I heard of this really cool 1st person shooter called doom.....

Guest ZarcyB

Cool so where abouts are you from?

A little village about 20 miles outside Aberdeen with the not so attractive name of Kinmuck.

Guest ZarcyB

It has a beautiful ending ^_^

Enjay said:

I'm in Scotland too, but I love the weather. Sod that sunshine stuff they get elsewhere. In Scotland in July you can walk out into a howling gale and driving rain. By the time you get home your face is stinging and you are wet through. You know you have been out in some REAL weather. Brilliant!

So it's been -14 that's cool ;-). So what if I couldn't get home until 5 am this morning after a night out because my road was blocked with snow? I love it.

Honest, this post is not meant to be ironic, but if you think it is then you have the same opinion as almost everyone else I have told this to.

BTW If you want to keep warm, I heard of this really cool 1st person shooter called doom.....

I love the legend of the origin of the KILT in Scotland - " A woman won a skirt in a raffle and only had a son" it cracks me up

Guest ZarcyB

ROFL! Hey I haven't heard that one!