Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Jeremy

DoomNation -=Frag.com=-

This is begening to piss me off.
Whay did the admin of Frag.com never tell ANYONE what happened, why they hell wont they re-open?
Hell, how long has it even been gone, hasn't it been a year?
And are they ever coming back?
It's very sad...DoomNation was way better than ANY other Doom Site. It was better than DW, ND, DHQ, and DG all smashed together, for, it WAS the Doom NATION. But I still wonder, when/is it ever going to re-open. I mean, maybe the people of DN didnt know what happened, but the people of Frag.com should damnit! I want to see DoomNation back.
Maybe they will make an apearance for DooM-]I[ ??

If it does re-open, Cyb will not be the webmaster. DoomHQ has got things going again and they're gonna be your best option for another news site.

Because another Doom site isn't worth it. Cyb doesn't want to run Doom Nation anymore... and what was DoomNation good for? A bunch of jerk-offs (including me) posting useless news. Hopefully it'll return in a year with something proper... as in about only Doom III.. last thing we need is another Doom site posting about a lot of nothing.

Well, this is certainly a disturbing trend. Doomnation's untimely death has now brought it cult status, somewhat similar to Kurt Cobain or Elvis. Doomnation wasn't all that incredible, I think even Cyb will agree that Doomworld was/is better than what Doomnation was. Although it was a shame that it went down because it depended on a shitty network (coughfrag.comcough), let's not get in the habit of saying "The doom community would be perfect if Doomnation never went down".

Guest fraggle`
Lüt said:

If it does re-open, Cyb will not be the webmaster. DoomHQ has got things going again and they're gonna be your best option for another news site.

with the mewsecult running doomhq now, maybe it'll turn into the new doomnation

Afterglow said:

Hopefully it'll return in a year with something proper... as in about only Doom III

yeah doomnation really sucked. i think doom sites should be either doom/doom2 or doom3 not a combination of both. unfortunately with the release of doom3, people might move away from doom/doom2...

also we would be flooded with our friends the "newbies"