Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
X-DOOM

What I will do for the years 2001 ? And you ?

For me,
Years 2001 is for ZD3K episode 1 : Space Station Orbit-9 full release ! (well i hope i can finish it before the ends of the years 2001).
:)

hopefully Relapse full release will get out the door by the end of this year, btw, the beta was a beta, not even close to a demo

That's going to rock. I can't wait. I loved the demo, it was so cool, and has come a LONG way since the beta. Hey, why are you here wasting time posting messages on the forum, you should be getting back to work on getting TRTCC released as soon as possible.

Guest Duke Nukem
DarkStorm said:

hopefully Relapse full release will get out the door by the end of this year, btw, the beta was a beta, not even close to a demo

I plan to release Paintball DooM Edition 1, at least finish the light world on ZelDooM and finish MooNBasE(little underground project)

Duke Nukem said:

I plan to release Paintball DooM Edition 1, at least finish the light world on ZelDooM and finish MooNBasE(little underground project)

Eh? Could you speak up? I thought I just heard you say ZelDoom. I really hope you mean a Zelda Doom conversion. I always thought that Zelda Doom would rock. If you do mean Zelda Doom, then Duke Nukem, I love you. If not, ignore this entire post. Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease I hope you mean Zelda Doom.