Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Charlotte

Damsel in distress!!!

Guest Charlotte

Any1 out there with Shining armor?...save me!!

i wish to contact Kataryne and Badhko i want icq's, emails fingerprints, etc..

email me please
---------> BlueGolde@icqmail.com <---------
and FOD dont say it!! =)

Well...

BahdKo is bahdko@erols.com
Katarhyne is Katarhyne@aol.com

Getting their prints ought to be a challenge however :P

Charlotte:

I visited the Sisters of DooM site, and noticed a "News Flash" sign. However, the sign was not part of a button I could use, nor was there any news text. I thought that it might perhaps be my browser (Netscape 6.0) so I opened the page source. Sure enough there were all these other links (Forums, demos, downloads, wads, etc.) that were not showing up on my browser. I just thought that I'd point out to you that Netscape users may not be able to enjoy your site.

ReX

Guest Charlotte
Linguica said:

Well...

BahdKo is bahdko@erols.com
Katarhyne is Katarhyne@aol.com

Getting their prints ought to be a challenge however :P

Thanks Lingy boy thats a great help =)

/me kisses Ling on the cheek

ReX said:

Charlotte:

I visited the Sisters of DooM site, and noticed a "News Flash" sign. However, the sign was not part of a button I could use, nor was there any news text. I thought that it might perhaps be my browser (Netscape 6.0) so I opened the page source. Sure enough there were all these other links (Forums, demos, downloads, wads, etc.) that were not showing up on my browser. I just thought that I'd point out to you that Netscape users may not be able to enjoy your site.

ReX

Netscape 6 sucks I tried it and removed it. What a waste of download time it was. I'm using 4.7 again.

Guest Duke Nukem
Charlotte said:

How come i never get a kiss Charl?

Charlotte said:

Lingy boy. Heh :)

fodders said:

:)

What the hell is with that email address there fod?

Guest Sentry22
ReX said:

Charlotte:

ReX

It seems that every time I post a page, the next browser upgrade somehow forgets how to interpret the code. :P

The Newsflash: The link is the "Want to know more?" text below the title, but I'm gonna set a link so that clicking on the newsflash icon will also send you to the page...(hopefully)

As for the links: They're contained in the javascript located in the head of the file as well as in separate .js files. If Netscape 6 forbids the use of javascripts, or can't read javascrips that are in separate .js files, then there's your problem. ( I can not get Netscape 6 to work on my PC, so there's no way of me to test it, sorry)

As for clicking: I use NS 4.7x and IE 5 and have no problems with highlighting and clicking the links at the top. I'll go through the code and check for errors though, as well as include a link to a no-javascript page at the bottom of the main page, just in case. Attempting to make something cross-browser is a pain in the ASCII. ;)
Anywho, later all, first day back at school and everything around here reeks of chaos.

Stphrz said:

What the hell is with that email address there fod?

ooops I forgot I had that email address set :) Altho it IS a valid address :)

Duke Nukem said:

How come i never get a kiss Charl?

Charlotte kissed me on the cheek once, altho I WAS bent over, doing my shoelaces at the time :)

yep I think a name change is in order now :)
Altho......Doomserv is down at moment.....by the time it's back up and she has done some washing and ironing..she will have forgot :)

Keep diggin Fod. I figure you're at about 5 1/2 feet right about now :)

fodders said:

ooops I forgot I had that email address set :) Altho it IS a valid address :)

hmm 'bout time I updated my email too.

Guest Charlotte
Stphrz said:

Keep diggin Fod. I figure you're at about 5 1/2 feet right about now :)

Its ok Stphrz let him dig.. Fod likes it deep, hence his bent over comment above >=)

/me struts away

Charlotte said:

Its ok Stphrz let him dig.. Fod likes it deep, hence his bent over comment above >=)/me struts away

lol 1-0 to Charlotte .......damn

ReX said:

I just thought that I'd point out to you that Netscape users may not be able to enjoy your site

Heh, Netscape users can't enjoy ANY site that has more than text.

We finally stopped installing Netscape on people's computers at work; it sucks so much that the university has just given up on it.

Guest Commando
Jon said:

that should do it

mine too