• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest s999cop

The Best Doomer Ever !

Guest s999cop

Who 's the best doomer?

i guess it's slug, gibalot, xenos , washi, ...... the ppl who are in doomserv approximately. but dun't you ppl from doomworld ever show up? i only some of you , a few , waht about that Deadnail? Zaldron ? dream destroyer? never shown up?

the very best doomer probably is Adam H. ! does anyone have demos of him? i need more of that ! ( go find out about AdamH., go to hell revealed homepage, he can defeat HRmap32 in about 15sec, i guess

Guest Dream Destroyer

Speaking of lives.. Yah, mine got pretty fucked up pretty quickly. My g/f of 5 months dumps me 3 days before Christmas, then proceeds to say "I still love you, I always will and don't ever doubt it. It's not your fault either, it's all me, I can't deal with commitment." Yah, well... that fell down too. Now she won't even fucking talk to me. Told me to go to hell, etc. So much for best friends till death eh? Well, for me, it is a death of a sort.. Death sucks.. This sucks... and god damn it! WHERE ARE ALL THE FREE HOT CHICKS.. Oh well. I'll try and find someone to tide over my libido until then... female of course. Oh, and I AM NOT the best doomer, so don't worry about me posing any challenges.

Both the Adams are good players, must include SkitzX0 and DX, Farce, NC and Esox do very well in CsDoom
2 not playing at moment Ocelot from Finland, and Y (Nivenh) rank in my list still
X-Doom has his sig as "the best player blah blah ,never been beaten in deathmatch.blah blah" but he just does not rank up there he camps with bfg but when caught elsewhere he just sucks :)

Some of the people from the now sadly defunct British Doom League were bloody amazing...

yeh Danny Lancashire and Rambo were damn good, Exterminator joined late, perhaps in final season, he was good,still trying to get him to try CSDoom and Doomserv yet, were you ever in the league? I played most of them around that time, name don't ring a bell

I think the League was all but over when I got on the net, but I've seen a number of demos; one of the League's players, Macca, worked for PC Zone and they kept putting all kinds of BDL related crap on the coverdisks :)

Wasn't Sverre Kvernmo a member at one point?

yeh Macca worked for pczone, still does I think altho last I heard he was Quaking etc, he got into world doom championship finals in America I think, Macca used to beat me 50-16 if I was lucky :)
Sverre was in BDL too I think as Cranium

fodders said:

Both the Adams are good players, must include SkitzX0 and DX, Farce, NC and Esox do very well in CsDoom
2 not playing at moment Ocelot from Finland, and Y (Nivenh) rank in my list still
X-Doom has his sig as "the best player blah blah ,never been beaten in deathmatch.blah blah" but he just does not rank up there he camps with bfg but when caught elsewhere he just sucks :)

I know of at least three Adams in this community, I assume you mean Williamson and Heygi, and not Windsor?

MACVILEWHORE said:

Hmmmmmm, ok i might go on next week, if i don't have real life to attend too.

MACVILEWHORE... is that like a fetish thing?

:)