Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PFCGray

More Help

Guest PFCGray

A quick question, does anyone here know how to get through the first level of Hexen 2? I just got it today and can't figure out how to open that one door where the 2 kegs are at. Oh and what is that book you pick up in the first level for?

Guest RTC Marine

This is a doom site, Not a hexen 2 site :P

Guest PFCGray

JUST ASKIN! GODDAMM! And besides one of the pics to choose from for you user is a dark bishop! And you always talk about Quake and Half-Life!

Guest RTC Marine

when did i talk about half life or quake???

PFCGray said:

JUST ASKIN! GODDAMM! And besides one of the pics to choose from for you user is a dark bishop! And you always talk about Quake and Half-Life!

o the book your talking about.
well that book will help you explain alot about this site and how ye should,nt be taliing about hexen 2 on this site

hay y dont you goto a hexen 2 site and find a walkthrew

Guest Duke Nukem

Lay off him. If you had a question about another game we would give you an answer. I would help him but dont have Hexen 2.

you mean the first hub? ive beaten teh game up until the egyptian level. then i had to reinstall for soem reason and lost my save gaem (i thought if it doestn delete them it would leave it there when i reinstalled) but you gotta tell me exactly where you are. i could help you along the way. then post when you beat what i told you...hopefully deadnail doesnt delete teh post...

Guest PFCGray
RTC Marine said:

when did i talk about half life or quake???

I meant "you" as in "you all". And anyway I figured it out.